| FTBL Cowbell U

Their defense is not impressive so it’s all on their offense to win. Pressure pressure pressure that QB and play a bit tighter in the secondary and I think we are okay.

That’s just a quick thought of course.

Which team will have the bigger case of the Poor Pitiful Me's after losing last Saturday? I expect Bama to come out sloppy in the 1st qtr but I think we win in the game by playing a solid 4th qtr. UK had success running the ball right at the MSU defense (not side to side).

Their defense is not impressive so it’s all on their offense to win. Pressure pressure pressure that QB and play a bit tighter in the secondary and I think we are okay.

That’s just a quick thought of course.
So pretty much like the team we just lost to?

Sorry, not picking on you, really. But I read a lot of that going into last Saturday. Which was true. But when your own defense doesn't do their job, it made it much easier for them.

So pretty much like the team we just lost to?

Sorry, not picking on you, really. But I read a lot of that going into last Saturday. Which was true. But when your own defense doesn't do their job, it made it much easier for them.
Yeah, but I think States quarterback and UTs are a different dude. We don’t have to worry about Rogers getting lose as we did with Hooker. And honestly, think Tennessee has a better front line than state.

Yeah, but I think States quarterback and UTs are a different dude. We don’t have to worry about Rogers getting lose as we did with Hooker. And honestly, think Tennessee has a better front line than state.
I'm good with that. I have no idea what kind of team MISS ST is. I honestly don't keep up with other teams.

I'm good with that. I have no idea what kind of team MISS ST is. I honestly don't keep up with other teams.
I try to watch a much as I can. I haven’t seen a complete game of states this season but I have with ole miss, LSU, auburn and a few others. I just don’t see them hanging with us

Play sound, fundamental football. Do your DAMN job!!!!
This x10000.... Haven't done it all year but it is the solution. Coach them hard and then the players have to respond. Not a lot of shortcuts. This will not get fixed in one game but maybe show some steady progress and at the end this team will be really good!!!!!. Will it happen? We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom