| FTBL Congratulations on the win guys, I apologize for our DL

No need for you to apologize. But thanks for the sentiment. It was an unfortunate loss of composure in a very tense situation. I'm about to blow a lid myself over here. It was a great game.

thisteetstaken said:
mine said:
No need for you to apologize. But thanks for the sentiment. It was an unfortunate loss of composure in a very tense situation. I'm about to blow a lid myself over here. It was a great game.
Yea, it was a great game. This one hurts.

We can relate (i.e. this time last year).

Go and have a great year now.

Saying this is like saying that the sun is bright but....

McFadden is a football god. He picked up that team and put them on his back, never did I see hime talk any smack or strut or anything negative. He certainly appears to be a class act all the way and a tremendous football player. You guys have a very very good player there.

Arkansas showed a heck of a lot of character by not laying down in the first half. You guys deserved it as much as we did.

I'm glad we won and I'm glad we're done with Arky this year. I don't want any more of you guys right now.

bamascw said:

McFadden is a football god. He picked up that team and put them on his back, never did I see hime talk any smack or strut or anything negative. He certainly appears to be a class act all the way and a tremendous football player. You guys have a very very good player there.

Overall he showed a lot of class and character. However on his first attempt at a first down he motioned to pump up the crowd. Was more of a taunt than anything since it was AT Alabama, but wasn't classless in my book.

thisteetstaken said:
for hitting Britt like that. You guys played a heck of a ball game.

Bro...you are a class act. I don't know if I would have had the class to come to an Arkansas forum and respond with that kind of dignity.

You have set an outstanding example of sportsmanship.

Tider 27 said:
bamascw said:

Overall he showed a lot of class and character. However on his first attempt at a first down he motioned to pump up the crowd. Was more of a taunt than anything since it was AT Alabama, but wasn't classless in my book.

I saw that but I just took it as him telling the crowd (who was starting to raise the volume) that it's ok, go ahead and make as much noise as you like, we are use to it and it's not going to effect our offense. (even if it was just to try and convince them that it was a useless attempt so that they'd quiet)

But I think he showed total class throughout the game. Seems like a real stand up kind of guy.

i was thoroughly impressed with mcfadden. what a class act. he never showed out or taunted any of our d-line. he went out, did his job when needed, and then took a breather; only to come back in and do it all over again. i'm really surprised that felix jones didn't have a better game than he did. i was ready for a 1-2 punch from him and mcfadden to happen all day long and never let up.

it was a great game that kept me on the edge of my seat for pretty much the entire second half.

now just go out and beat auburn by at least two touchdowns. i'll definitely be pulling for arkansas in that one.

i'm glad we won that game, but i don't think my heart can stand anymore excitement like that for a while.

Yeah, I didn't think he was taunting anybody. Looked like there were quite a few Arkansas fans there as well?

I would also like to say nice ride. Take those ridiculous tires off and replace the sticker with a Bama one, and I'd take it. Keep the system too... :D

mine said:
Tider 27 said:
bamascw said:

I saw that but I just took it as him telling the crowd (who was starting to raise the volume) that it's ok, go ahead and make as much noise as you like, we are use to it and it's not going to effect our offense. (even if it was just to try and convince them that it was a useless attempt so that they'd quiet)

But I think he showed total class throughout the game. Seems like a real stand up kind of guy.

Which is basically a taunt. I laughed though...because I knew he was getting that first down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom