| FTBL Come on Tide,Don't blow it..

AS a crimson tide fan i'am very dispointed at the moment..
First we blow a 21 point lead,And are now tied 31-31 with the razorbacks in the 4th quarter..
Are QB wilson has a costly fumble and Int...That is why the razorbacks are back in this game...
This really sucks...
Wilson you blow...
Time to bring in the 2nd string QB...
Very Very Dispointing..

nightflight84 said:
First we blow a 21 point lead,And are now tied 31-31 with the razorbacks in the 4th quarter..
Are QB wilson has a costly fumble and Int...That is why the razorbacks are back in this game...
This really sucks...
Wilson you blow...
Very Very Dispointing..

At last, Wilson did not give up for his team and found answers to come back to beat Arkansas.

Greg McElroy will be a great QB for Bama, but he IS NOT ready for the situation he would have been in tonight. We blew a big lead. Our offense was shut down in the second half......BUT, for the first time in a looooooong time, we were able to put together a game winning drive. Wilson looked great on that last drive. He needs to work on not floating the ball, but I'm sure Saban and Applewhite will fix that.

We are 3-0 and 2-0 in the SEC!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

nightflight84 said:
This really sucks...
Wilson you blow...
Very Very Dispointing..

wilson does not blow... he finished very well, leading us to a victory. blow on that!!!!

Wilson really finished amazing with that impressive final drive, but I agree in the fact JPW looks poorly making decisions and protecting the football. It's something that's real, I'm very disappointed with his last performances...

RTR,

firestorm said:
Wilson really finished amazing with that impressive final drive, but I agree in the fact JPW looks poorly making decisions and protecting the football. It's something that's real, I'm very disappointed with his last performances...

RTR,

Over 300 yards, 4 TD passing, a game-winning last second drive...I guess some folks are hard to please.

nightflight84 said:
This really sucks...
Wilson you blow...
Very Very Dispointing..

what a moron. Why don't you wait until the game's over before you start spewing your garbage

nightflight84 said:
This really sucks...
Wilson you blow...
Very Very Dispointing..

I thought these types were made extinct by Saban. I guess they're like cockroaches.

nightflight84 said:
This really sucks...
Wilson you blow...
Very Very Dispointing..

You need to come back here & apologize for your remarks...

MUCH PROPS for JPW for not sticking his head in the sand & taking his team down the feild for the winning TD. :arrow: The fact that he did this after some poor possessions speaks greater volumns about him as a leader!!!

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
nightflight84 said:
This really sucks...
Wilson you blow...
Very Very Dispointing..

You need to come back here & apologize for your remarks...

MUCH PROPS for JPW for not sticking his head in the sand & taking his team down the feild for the winning TD. :arrow: The fact that he did this after some poor possessions speaks greater volumns about him as a leader!!!

Don't count on it. Instead, this person will hide in the shadows until we lose a game. It is only then will we see him/her again.

As I stated in a different thread, this guy picked the wrong site to piss and moan.

Wow, just wow. :shock:

I thought we got rid of these types last season. Obviously, by this post and by the people who boo'ed the field goal, I was wrong. :?

Outlaw said:
Wow, just wow. :shock:

I thought we got rid of these types last season. Obviously, by this post and by the people who boo'ed the field goal, I was wrong. :?

You gotta admit though, they do make for some good fun! :D

Back
Top Bottom