| FTBL đźŹ† College Football Playoff and Bowl Games 🏆 ~ Selection Sunday, ESPN @ Noon ET

ESPN writers selctions:

a.jpg
Andrea Adelson: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Texas A&M, 4. Ohio State
Kyle Bonagura: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Notre Dame
Bill Connelly: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Cincinnati
Heather Dinich: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Notre Dame
David M. Hale: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Notre Dame
Sam Khan Jr.: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Texas A&M, 4. Coastal Carolina
Chris Low: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Notre Dame, 4. Ohio State
Harry Lyles Jr.: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Notre Dame
Ryan McGee: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Texas A&M, 4. Coastal Carolina
Adam Rittenberg: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Notre Dame
Alex Scarborough: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Notre Dame, 4. Ohio State
Mark Schlabach: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Notre Dame
Tom VanHaaren: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Notre Dame
Dave Wilson: 1. Alabama, 2. Clemson, 3. Ohio State, 4. Texas A&M

So, now that we have all collected our breath after that Florida game (and my car has cooled off from driving to work during the 4th quarter in the rain a bit fast).....let's begin the rant about playoffs.

Brian Kelly has already been quoted saying Notre Dame belongs no question......Stop laughing, you could cause a mild hernia......
Cincinnati looked mid major (no surprise there). Florida, sorry, two loses. I still say Ohio State does not belong based on them not showing us much (Big 10's fault) but A&M should get in even though Notre Dame may be neck and neck with them.

What say you all?

I think Notre Dame will be thanking us tomorrow for winning. If we lost, I think we would still be in, but Clemson would have been #1, & there would have been no way that a 3rd Clemson-Notre Dame matchup would be scheduled. Us winning gives a BAMA-Notre Dame matchup that the powers that be will find much more palatable.

I think you guys could be correct, Notre Dame probably stays in but after that turd they laid today, I don't think they should be. Looks like Bama Clemson V is on the horizon.

My guess is...

1- The University of Alabama
2- Clemson
3- Texas A&M
4- Ohio State

If ND had played better and lost a closer game to Clemson (like 34-28), I think they would be #4 instead of Ohio State who has an awful resume, despite being 6-0. The real shame (for them anyway), is Florida is better right now than Ohio State, A&M, or Notre Dame, but they shit the bed against LSU and it cost them, bigly.

My guess is...

1- The University of Alabama
2- Clemson
3- Texas A&M
4- Ohio State

If ND had played better and lost a closer game to Clemson (like 34-28), I think they would be #4 instead of Ohio State who has an awful resume, despite being 6-0. The real shame (for them anyway), is Florida is better right now than Ohio State, A&M, or Notre Dame, but they shit the bed against LSU and it cost them, bigly.
I just don’t see how they are going to leapfrog aTm over tOS.

I think it'll be:
Bama
Clemson
tOSU
and either aTm or ND with a heavy lean toward ND. Ain't no way in that decision that ND doesn't get the nod unless the CFP committee doesn't want a three-peat game between Clemson and ND. They can put ND in at #4 and know that won't happen because the committee knows Bama will kick ND's ass.

Mentioned in other threads there is a ND bias always has been. They will get the benefit of the doubt. I will be shocked if they are not in at #4. Not saying they are the 4th best team.

Whose in...and what order and whose 4 best.....

1...bama ... ( but would totally shock me if they discounted Clemson loss at ND and put Clemson at #1.... in which case they might flip 3 n

2...Clemson

3...osu... do they deserve it...no...but they are 1 of best 4...

4....ND ( AnM is not that good and 2 sec teams arent getting in ...and ND is ND)

so... Bama n ND at Sugar...startiing at 845 pm est.... andfinishing past my bedtime

the other at wherever it will be played... clemson will destroy osu...

Whose in...and what order and whose 4 best.....

1...bama ... ( but would totally shock me if they discounted Clemson loss at ND and put Clemson at #1.... in which case they might flip 3 n

2...Clemson

3...osu... do they deserve it...no...but they are 1 of best 4...

4....ND ( AnM is not that good and 2 sec teams arent getting in ...and ND is ND)

so... Bama n ND at Sugar...startiing at 845 pm est.... andfinishing past my bedtime

the other at wherever it will be played... clemson will destroy osu...
This is what I am expecting also. I will add to your comment, Bama will destroy ND.

Back
Top Bottom