| FTBL 😭🤣 Colin Cowherd on 2020 — the end of the dynasties:

Max

If you're wondering about Golden State, they're on the front page of ESPN today. Y'all probably know New England is leading their division. I think they're one game out of first place in their conference.

Clemson. 'nuff said.

Screenshot 2021-12-17 10.26.18 AM.png

Isn't this the same douche canoe that stated Harbaugh to UM would be the end of the UA dynasty and that Michigan will win multiple titles under Coach Khaki?

I can honestly say I have never listened to his show, and the only reason I know who he is, is because of links on this website.

I had no idea he was still working, if you call FS1 working 🤔

He has always been a “sensationalist” anything to grab a four word headline. His ego took quite a punch when his contract was up at ESPN and they chose to let him walk instead of signing him back. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, and unfortunately for him, he is are often wrong

I used to listen to him. While he's had his moments—like the one above—he's pretty good at his job. There aren't any Fox Radio affiliates in this area any longer.
I can't watch TV news, Sports shows, or news/sports talk radio. It's too slow paced, they plod along to try to keep you waiting for the next big story, and I refuse to make the time for it. I read the news and come here and read Bama posts/links.

Isn't this the same douche canoe that stated Harbaugh to UM would be the end of the UA dynasty and that Michigan will win multiple titles under Coach Khaki?

I can honestly say I have never listened to his show, and the only reason I know who he is, is because of links on this website.
He’s also the same butthead that said Gus would own Nick.

He’s no different than that blowhard Skip Bayless. A couple of dumbasses that don’t anything about sports, but have made a ton of money spewing their idiotic crap because ppl watch them
Here is the thing a lot of people don't get about Skip Bayless: The man is a professional television troll meant to rile up the average joe into a frenzy by taking absolutely ridiculous positions on a subject and then doubling down on those ridiculous positions.

For example, Skip Bayless would be the type of guy who would say Bobby Bowden was a better head coach than Nick Saban. His supporting evidence would be backed by faulty opinions like "Well Bobby Bowden didn't have social media to help him recruit!" or "Well Bobby Bowden had to share his talent with Steve Spurrier and the Miami Hurricanes!" or finally "Well Bobby Bowden built FSU from the ground up. Saint Nicky went to an already historically established program!"

All of those arguments are of course stupid when analyzed under the actual question of Bobby Bowden vs Nick Saban, but again Bayless is meant to be a professional shit stir-er, and your average joe has no idea that they are being psychologically manipulated by Skip Bayless when he says his stupid shit on TV.

Here is the thing a lot of people don't get about Skip Bayless: The man is a professional television troll meant to rile up the average joe into a frenzy by taking absolutely ridiculous positions on a subject and then doubling down on those ridiculous positions.

For example, Skip Bayless would be the type of guy who would say Bobby Bowden was a better head coach than Nick Saban. His supporting evidence would be backed by faulty opinions like "Well Bobby Bowden didn't have social media to help him recruit!" or "Well Bobby Bowden had to share his talent with Steve Spurrier and the Miami Hurricanes!" or finally "Well Bobby Bowden built FSU from the ground up. Saint Nicky went to an already historically established program!"

All of those arguments are of course stupid when analyzed under the actual question of Bobby Bowden vs Nick Saban, but again Bayless is meant to be a professional shit stir-er, and your average joe has no idea that they are being psychologically manipulated by Skip Bayless when he says his stupid shit on TV.
There are many of those in the sports entertainment world. One Finebaum comes to mind as well.

There’s not another national pundit who hates Bama more. I mean there have always been haters like Kanell, Brando and Doering out there but cowturd has an unveiled hatred that surpasses them all in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom