| FTBL Check out Bama’s non-conference games for the next years.

Davestwin

2025 is going to be a great season for Bama fans. It’s not often the Tide plays two big non-conference games in the regular season! Plus Oklahoma and Texas will be in the SEC by then … could be a great season for season ticket holders. That’s unlike a number of the seasons in the past and in some of the future seasons as well.

Its been a long time coming ....for sure....
I dont mind a game vs a C-USA ....or such...
But 3 .....near half home games as such this year.(...+ Vandy)....
Pathetic....if it wasnt for next years tickets...( home vs Texas, LSU, TN, Ark, OleMs)...I probably would have dropped mine...
....Doubt i will still have in '28 @OldPlayer .....but yeah the future looks bright for STholders.....

Its been a long time coming ....for sure....
I dont mind a game vs a C-USA ....or such...
But 3 .....near half home games as such this year.(...+ Vandy)....
Pathetic....if it wasnt for next years tickets...( home vs Texas, LSU, TN, Ark, OleMs)...I probably would have dropped mine...
....Doubt i will still have in '28 @OldPlayer .....but yeah the future looks bright for STholders.....

You know I've been with you on this. I knew mentally if I could get past this shit schedule the grass will be greener. This has to be the worst home schedule in years. Nut atleast the next number of years we have some good ones coming in.

You know I've been with you on this. I knew mentally if I could get past this shit schedule the grass will be greener. This has to be the worst home schedule in years. Nut atleast the next number of years we have some good ones coming in.
Me n you....for sure...
And i wonder how the advanced ...or ....season ticket sales were this year....

When we had the "seat switching opportunity "....i saw a lot of good seats available...west lowers......east lowers....

I think we will see a lot of fans disguised as empty seats this year...

Ate at Applebees this week...our server is catcher for Austin Peay girls softball...
She said the excitement of coming to Ttown.....for football game is incredible......( good looking gal too)

Me n you....for sure...
And i wonder how the advanced ...or ....season ticket sales were this year....

When we had the "seat switching opportunity "....i saw a lot of good seats available...west lowers......east lowers....

I think we will see a lot of fans disguised as empty seats this year...

Ate at Applebees this week...our server is catcher for Austin Peay girls softball...
She said the excitement of coming to Ttown.....for football game is incredible......( good looking gal too)
Is this the one?

Back
Top Bottom