| BSB/SB ðŸ¥Ž Candrea Classic~ Alabama Caps Undefeated Opening Weekend with Sunday Win over New Mexico

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff

This Week: Candrea Classic​

Scouting Alabama​

• No. 2 Alabama opens the 2022 season with four games at the Candrea Classic in Tucson, Ariz., against Southern Utah, Oregon State, No. 9/11 Arizona and New Mexico
  • The Crimson Tide enter the season ranked as high as No. 2 in the preseason national polls and was picked as the preseason favorite to win the Southeastern Conference in the annual coaches' poll
  • Montana Fouts, Lexi Kilfoyl and Kaylee Tow were all selected to the USA Softball Player of the Year Watch List while Fouts and Tow were named to the Preseason Softball All-SEC Team
  • Head Coach Patrick Murphy enters his 24th season as head coach at Alabama with a 1,149-320 (.782) record
  • Alabama returns 11 players from last year's team that made the Women's College World Series semifinals, including a pair of All-Americans in Fouts and Tow
  • The Tide welcomes nine newcomers, including three transfers and six freshmen

I’m thinking Torrence or salter gets the start against southern Utah….
I thought about both and there's good reason for both.

It was my thought we'd see Lexi for three or four, then seen Torrence to "clean things up." That's what I'd call her primary role last season.

It's as good of a time as any to get Salter experience. But first start, ever, on the road?

I'm going to have to take a deeper look into what FloSports offers for softball. I think it was $20 a month last season. It's a good weekend across the sport.

FLVr1bAUcAM1jzW

Back
Top Bottom