| FTBL Bo Davis Video

BamaMD

Loved every bit of it!! I wish we had brought Bo Davis back to BAMA. Love the passion and I don't mind the language. If you've played football, then this just got you charged up. We need some of this passion at BAMA right now. This not only applies to the players but the coaches. How many of our coaches are checking themselves and the players on this team and holding everyone accountable? We read about it, but outside of Will Anderson, who else is taking the current state of this team to heart? Should Texas fire Bo Davis, I hope Coach Saban brings him home! And maybe we don't wait, offer this man the opportunity to come back to BAMA! He is desperately needed!

Last edited:
You need to find this video on Twitter! Man at the comments from all of the soft as Charmin people!! You can hear the frustration!! If the game means anything to you, then you should be upset, not laughing, giggling, “Snapchatting”!

Lots of language for sure but Bo Davis was not wrong. If the shorthorns are to fix things they have to hold themselves accountable to a higher standard. It has to matter to them. Losing or winning is contagious. Honestly seems like this speech should have come from Sark but that is probably not his personality so in comes Davis.

Back
Top Bottom