| FTBL Big 3 coming for Tide 24 hours is up.

G

09/06/08 vs. Tulane Tuscaloosa, Ala. 6:00 p.m. CT
09/13/08 vs. Western Kentucky Tuscaloosa, Ala. 6:00 p.m. CT
09/20/08 at Arkansas * Fayetteville, Ark. TBA

Then the #1 team in the land

We need to focus on these teams and not pull a ULM loss to them! Tulane I know there not a powerhouse, but after this huge victory we could be caught sleeping much like ULM, which is still fresh on my mind.

I would love to see someone else getting reps at QB if we jump out to a huge lead. This IMO will be true test for CNS seeing how we always play to the level of our competition. Can we raise above this and come out and establish our game and let some of the others get experience? Well see over the next three weeks. To me this is our true test to see if we can not play in a lull, but come out and perform in the not so big game.

Could we see Star, maybe, I just want to keep everyone at 100% not pull a Brodie like injury playing some not so good teams. At the same time I want to stomp their guts out as well.

The team on our schedule (non-conf) that spooks me is Arkansas State. All of the conf. games are going to be TOUGH this year. Not a gimme in the bunch.

Hightideiscoming said:
I know Star is supposedly the man, but I'd like to see McElroy myself.

Me too, I just want us to focus and beat these guys. We should not be looking ahead. We know what can happen if we do, but this is a great opportunity to play well. Give some of the young guys a chance to earn some playing time get use to the game speed and learn the system. "That’s if we take care of business"

Given what we've have seen so far "1 game" I hope the trend continues in our favor. I’d like to see some of the vets get out there open up a lead and the 2nd guys come in and take the game over and put it away for good. It will be interesting to see if Alabama has the killer instinct to come out and put the bad teams away right off the bat.

These are the games that worry me the most. As fans we expect our team to come out and roll these guys, but you never know with our team or so it seems. Do you guys think we have it? Can the new guys get some great playing time with these 3 games? Can we take care of business

These games going to be on the TV if not anyone know a link? Thank you in advance.

Hightideiscoming said:

I love Star's potential, but I would like to see McElroy first as well since he is the mostly likely to get the start next year. Also, he will be the most experienced of the remaining QBs.

I love his attitude and work ethic to the best signal caller, clipboard holder he can be!!! He waited on Chase Daniel in HS, he can wait on JPW in college!!!

I think so, Optimus. One thing that occured to me while watching the other night was, besides being extremely physical, we were rotating in a lot of players. It kind of reminded me of a coach many moons ago.

It's obviously to our advantage to get playing time to our second and third strings. If my instincts are correct, we're going to see a lot more of those guys. It only makes sense given the caliber of our upcoming opponents. I don't think we should take them lightly. But, then I don't think CNS will.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the next few weeks. I think we're in for quite a show.

Optimus said:

These games going to be on the TV if not anyone know a link? Thank you in advance.

PPV, GamePlan, or ESPN360.com

aMAZEnFan said:
Hightideiscoming said:

I love Star's potential, but I would like to see McElroy first as well since he is the mostly likely to get the start next year. Also, he will be the most experienced of the remaining QBs.

I love his attitude and work ethic to the best signal caller, clipboard holder he can be!!! He waited on Chase Daniel in HS, he can wait on JPW in college!!!

Broke Chase's records, didn't he?

AFF said:
I think so, Optimus. One thing that occured to me while watching the other night was, besides being extremely physical, we were rotating in a lot of players. It kind of reminded me of a coach many moons ago.

It's obviously to our advantage to get playing time to our second and third strings. If my instincts are correct, we're going to see a lot more of those guys. It only makes sense given the caliber of our upcoming opponents. I don't think we should take them lightly. But, then I don't think CNS will.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the next few weeks. I think we're in for quite a show.

Good I hope you're right. I'd love to see us knock down all that lay in front of the team in the next 3 weeks and rest up the big dogs for the battle with the dawgs. Not that I'm looking ahead, but speaking as fan of the team. We all know what is coming.

The way I see it 3 things can happen, one we can take care of what we need to and get to the Georgia game 4-0 which would be huge and help the program! 2nd "If we lose one of these game it would be huge to the program as a down fall" 3rd we go undefeated, Julio get Superman award, JPW is named a Saint, and Saban is put on the dollar bill. ROFL!!!

TerryP said:
Optimus said:

PPV, GamePlan, or ESPN360.com

Dang, wife going to be mad PPV again! LOL Thanks for the info TP

Back
Top Bottom