| OT Best place to buy tickets?

Bobby Kunz

I'm coming down from Michigan this year for a game at BDS. Anybody selling any tickets to Ole Miss, LSU, Tennessee or Arkansas? Or where is best place to buy. I'm looking at Ole Miss. That be a good game to attend I presume? Thanks

LSU or Tennessee will be the most fun games to attend, simply due to the rivalry and the competitiveness. Ole Miss will be a good game from the prospective they have beat us two out of three, but I also don't think many people are expecting them to be competitive this Fall.

I have always had good luck on eBay with my tickets. Craigslist and StubHub have always been rip offs if you ask me. Way overpriced with people wanting astronomical prices. Coming from Michigan I doubt it's a chance you want to take, but just showing up to the stadium will offer you the cheapest price and best opportunity to maybe even get a free one. On here there are people as well that sell tickets.

Word of advice, go ahead and get your hotel room unless you have connections, because they may already be sold out for the big games.

Back
Top Bottom