| FTBL Be Nice to the Gameday Crew!?

shiloh

Verified Member
As hard as it may seem to be respectful of ESPN, not all of them are Pat Forde. Saban seems to be thinking the same thing. Let's remind the people around us to show the class that we were known for in the 70's.

"GAMEDAY ON BOARD: The crew of ESPN College Gameday will be at Alabama for a 9 a.m. live broadcast before Saturday's game. The Tide has appeared nine times on Gameday since the show's inception.

"It's special exposure for us," Saban said. "That goes without saying that our fans will welcome them and create an atmosphere that's special for everyone to see."

No doubt we need to clean up and represent with Class. My co-workers fully expected me to come into work and trash the Huskers for losing and of course bellow about the Tide. I did neither. After all, we are supposed to win. :D

BAMAFSTBACK said:
No doubt we need to clean up and represent with Class. My co-workers fully expected me to come into work and trash the Huskers for losing and of course bellow about the Tide. I did neither. After all, we are supposed to win. :D

I always handle it that way as well.

Any chance we could get rid of the CURSO SUCKS signs and such for Saturday? :roll:

BamaDelta said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:

I always handle it that way as well.

Any chance we could get rid of the CURSO SUCKS signs and such for Saturday? :roll:

I hope we don't see those, heck the guy has picked us to win each week thus far :lol:

Saban said we (as fans, team staff and players, school, etc) need to act as champions on and off the field as this is what we want to become in time. I will do as I'm told by the man. 8)

last time Alabama and Georgia played and the gameday crew was there Shaun Alexander & Herschell Walker (two of the best backs in SEC history) showed up. that would be really cool if they both came back for this one. almost everytime Shaun comes back to the capstone to watch Bama when he has a chance we lose (2000 Auburn, 2003 or 4 cant remember Georgia, and 2006 Florida). id like for us to have a big win next time Shaun comes back.

Birdman37 said:
last time Alabama and Georgia played and the gameday crew was there Shaun Alexander & Herschell Walker (two of the best backs in SEC history) showed up. that would be really cool if they both came back for this one. almost everytime Shaun comes back to the capstone to watch Bama when he has a chance we lose (2000 Auburn, 2003 or 4 cant remember Georgia, and 2006 Florida). id like for us to have a big win next time Shaun comes back.
We won last year against Duke. He was in town. And he was about 10 yards from me. I almost fainted.

Back
Top Bottom