| FTBL Barners running their mouths

G

Well, I know I shouldn't do it. It's like when you watch a scary movie and you cover your eyes but you have to peep.... After reading all the Bama news/posts this week, I peeped over at the uglist dung heap on the plains to see how they were digesting the latest loss in a season of many.

Well, they are running their mouths about how the streak will continue in JH-West and how they will cause a meltdown. They just don't get it that they have been pimp slapped by the rest of the SEC the whole year much less the big least. Check these out if you can:

NUMBER 7

Also, they are now making fun of our boys:

Moonlight and Magnolias...: Bama looks like.....

I want to beat them so bad and shut up their pie holes then send them back to the farm for the rest of the year. As the bowl Nazi might say: "NO BOWL FOR YOU!!!!!"
the_bowl_nazi017.jpg

I want to take that 7th finger and cram it so far up their hineys, it will take a wrecker to pull it out.

Stop all this gayturds talk and lets focus on the next game in the process. I hope the coaches are getting wind of the hot air arrogance coming from that pig stye to the east.

ROLL TIDE and burn the barn

All I keep hearing lately on different radio stations is "Remember the '02 Iron Bowl" and how Auburn did not have a chance and came out with a win.

11/29/08 will not arrive fast enough.

weezyfbaby00 said:
Can't go to either link without a membership.

Good! lol
I don't want an Auburn forum membership! :lol:

They put memberships on most everything so when they get thumped by Vandy, Ole Miss, LSU, West Virginia, etc, they can have some private time to cry.

~Bryan

* Lowderpoop
* 9487 posts this site
* Ignore this Member

Posted: Today 7:46 AM
RE: Number 7
A bama fan teacher down the hall pointed out that whether we win or lose, 7 is coming.

Took me a minute to figure it out.

Tider27 said:
I'm glad their spirits are high...it's going to be that much sweeter. :wink:

I dang sure wouldn't call our spirits high. I think a win would be a miracle, but stranger things have happened, especially this football season. For the most part we are all ready to get the season over with. A win would be great, but I don't know any of my fellow barners that are counting it already.

bama4life said:
All I keep hearing lately on different radio stations is "Remember the '02 Iron Bowl" and how Auburn did not have a chance and came out with a win.

11/29/08 will not arrive fast enough.

Auburn fans are so stuck in the past.

38AUTiger said:
Swamptick said:

Cmon man, you can't be serious. That makes me think about.....how does it go?.....something about the pot.... and the kettle....and black or something?

Sucks having people say stuff like that when it isn't true. Still y'all have talked allot about the past here lately.

38AUTiger said:
Swamptick said:

Cmon man, you can't be serious. That makes me think about.....how does it go?.....something about the pot.... and the kettle....and black or something?

I think he was just making a joke, more or less.

In respect to the game, I do think Kodi Burns has improved and Ben Tate is a RB any team in the country would be lucky to have.

The problem at AUB has less to do with talent and more to do with coaching. ALL coaches included...not just Tubby.

The fire that Nick Saban brings to our team, is something Auburn doesn't have. NONE! ZERO!

Granted we have amazing freshman and amazing talent, but Saban has changed the mindset at Alabama. You're only as good as your last play...and you're only as good as your last game...etc. It's all mental!!

Auburn doesn't have the will to win...and I blame the coaches.

Forget Xs and Os...Bama will beat Auburn because Nick Saban is a "life teacher" who has shown and taught our team how to compete...rather than simply play.

If you teach football, you have a football team, but if you teach life lessons, growth, and maturity... you have a champion football team.

I promise you, the young men on our team have learned more about life and themselves, than they ever have before. You can do greater things than you could have ever imagined...if you have someone who wants you to succeed.

~Bryan

RollTide1980 said:
38AUTiger said:
Swamptick said:

I think he was just making a joke, more or less.

In respect to the game, I do think Kodi Burns has improved and Ben Tate is a RB any team in the country would be lucky to have.

The problem at AUB has less to do with talent and more to do with coaching. ALL coaches included...not just Tubby.

The fire that Nick Saban brings to our team, is something Auburn doesn't have. NONE! ZERO!

Granted we have amazing freshman and amazing talent, but Saban has changed the mindset at Alabama. You're only as good as your last play...and you're only as good as your last game...etc. It's all mental!!

Forget Xs and Os...Bama will beat Auburn because Nick Saban is a "life teacher" who has shown and taught our team how to compete...rather than simply play.

If you teach football, you have a football team, but if you teach life lessons, growth, and maturity... you have a champion football team.

I promise you, the young men on our team have learned more about life and themselves, than they ever have before. You can do greater things than you could have ever imagined...if you have someone who wants you to succeed.

~Bryan

You win the post of the day award. 10/10

:che :che ^^YOUda

RollTide1980 said:

Tate runs backwards way too much. Fannin is much more talented. Burns is improved but still plays badly. Bad decisions, can't throw it.

RollTide1980 said:

I have to agree with that 100%.

RollTide1980 said:

~Bryan

I agree with every bit of that as well. When you guys got him, I said then that I thought you would win a NC within his first five years. I don't think it's this year but I do think it's coming. Good for you guys.

I think every program has cycles. Think about it: FSU, Miami, Penn State, Nebraska, Texas, Bama. Those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head that have had recent down cycles. In today's CFB, I think it's hard to stay at the top.

Back
Top Bottom