| FTBL Auburn fans can't stand this clip!!!

One of the very few moments of the fRan era that I enjoyed. I enjoyed the LSU win but was disappointed seeing him act like as ass at the end of the game.

TerryP said:
One of the very few moments of the fRan era that I enjoyed. I enjoyed the LSU win but was disappointed seeing him act like as ass at the end of the game.

I hated seeing him act like that at the end of 2002 season! You know, how he left the players high and dry!

Tider27 said:
That would be the last win for a long time. :(

Cheer up!!! The Tide is turning literally!!! We will start new streaks in November. Starting with a Homecoming victory over Arkansas State, then the 3 SEC West teams with streaks against us.

Good Times.

What I found interesting is the volume of the cheering. That was rocking, considering that it was in Auburn.

I'm happy that that bunch had that memory, considering Fran was about to bolt.

LBS said:
Good Times.

What I found interesting is the volume of the cheering. That was rocking, considering that it was in Auburn.

I'm happy that that bunch had that memory, considering Fran was about to bolt.

Yeah, he bolted and left 6 years of agony behind!!! Saban will make that game a distant memory!

Bama1966 said:
fRan IMHO, also screwed up chances for Zow to be an elite QB. I always thought Zow was better than they allowed him to be. Andrew Zow will always be a top 5 QB favorite of mine.

If anyone hasn't heard the interview the guys had over at Bama'sBall with Zow, you need to check it out.I always liked him but after the interview I have more respect for him as a player and a person.He went through alot when he was at Bama and he handled it well.

66, I don't know if you've checked it out yet but they kind of touch on that subject a little too.
Step and Stevon did a nice job.

aMAZEnFan said:
TerryP said:

I hated seeing him act like that at the end of 2001 season! You know, how he left the players high and dry!

Fran left after the 2002 season.

aMAZEnFan said:
TerryP said:

I hated seeing him act like that at the end of 2001 season! You know, how he left the players high and dry!

u mean 2002?

reger60 said:

s_curry_i.jpg

Optimus said:
Damn boys, been a long time we need to beat BARN!!!

It HAS been a long time and that's another reason the buck stops here!!! We have so many things working in our favor and one of the best things is that we will be at home in front of 92,000+. Can't wait for the Rammer Jammer!

Back
Top Bottom