Athlon
ESPN <--------------- WTF?
Sporting News
Phil Steele
Finebaum
Lindys
Sports Illustrated

Nah!! nobody is worshipping $aban :roll:

You are just mad that no matter what happens, Alabama has always, and will always be bigger than The Barn. I'm sorry for you and the other fans, but it's the truth. Learn to deal with it.

Sure, you have beaten us 5 times in a row... awesome for The Barn. But no matter how many you guys roll off, it will never be - Look how bad ass The Barn is! It's, Whats wrong with Alabama? Shunned once again. Ouch.

Lest you forget, your coach was at Ole Miss, insisting that he was not considering the Auburn job, when he suddenly pulled up stakes and left. Your logic would make him a liar as well.

TrojanTiger13 said:
"worshipping a liar".The list grows to:

Athlon
ESPN
Sporting News
Phil Steele
Finebaum
Lindys
Sports Illustrated

I guess with all the poison that's been spewed about Saban, I guess you would consider a factual article to be "worship".

I think tuberville said the only way he would leave Oxford,MS was in a pine box as long as they would have him. How will he leave the Barn when he has another bad season because they laid to him so if the barn is not loyal to him and he's not loyal. The only thing that might save him is that the Altanta Falcons ans Bama has got the best 2 coach avaiabile right now off the market

rooster03 said:
I think tuberville said the only way he would leave Oxford,MS was in a pine box as long as they would have him. How will he leave the Barn when he has another bad season because they laid to him so if the barn is not loyal to him and he's not loyal. The only thing that might save him is that the Altanta Falcons ans Bama has got the best 2 coach avaiabile right now off the market

Can someone translate this to English?

Tigrinum Major said:
rooster03 said:

It's clear to me.

Ears lied often and publicly about his imminent departure from Ole Miss. aubrun has been disloyal to Tubs in the past, therefore he remains suspicious. When he falters again, he'll be on the chopping block, although the two best coaching alternatives are unavailable.

RTR,

Tim

He admits to making mistakes, but says he was just trying to stay focused on the team, not himself.

"I was forced to make statements that I shouldn't have made relative to our future, and I was criticized for it," Saban said. "And rightfully so. I did it. I don't want to have grudges and I do care what people think. But I don't criticize others.

"I've got to be responsible for my own self-determination when it comes to that stuff and do the best we can to do it the right way in the future."

When the man can admit his own mistakes, what else can you say to him? All this bashing is nonsense. Give it up jealous *insert team name* fans.

It Takes Eleven said:
Tigrinum Major said:
rooster03 said:

It's clear to me.

Ears lied often and publicly about his imminent departure from Ole Miss. aubrun has been disloyal to Tubs in the past, therefore he remains suspicious. When he falters again, he'll be on the chopping block, although the two best coaching alternatives are unavailable.

RTR,

Tim

LOL!! and UAT has been "loyal" to their coaches?

It Takes Eleven said:
TrojanTiger13 said:

Athlon
ESPN
Sporting News
Phil Steele
Finebaum
Lindys
Sports Illustrated

I guess with all the poison that's been spewed about Saban, I guess you would consider a factual article to be "worship".

I haven't heard many publications "spewing poison". I have heard Corndogs hating him but just about every media outlet has done nothing but drop on their knees and praise him.

TrojanTiger13 said:
I haven't heard many publications "spewing poison". I have heard Corndogs hating him but just about every media outlet has done nothing but drop on their knees and praise him.

Do they not have ESPN down in Troy? All their morons combined make up for whoever you are talking about. If you are talking about Finebaum and the Tuscaloosa News dropping to their knees, your view is quite narrow-minded. ESPN, all the Miami journalists, the AJC and others have had rants toward Bama and Saban. Who exactly has been dropping to their knees?

I challenge to find enough articles to support your comment.

moreno_iv said:
TrojanTiger13 said:

Do they not have ESPN down in Troy? All their morons combined make up for whoever you are talking about. If you are talking about Finebaum and the Tuscaloosa News dropping to their knees, your view is quite narrow-minded. ESPN, all the Miami journalists, the AJC and others have had rants toward Bama and Saban. Who exactly has been dropping to their knees?

Part 1 of the ESPN $atan special
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWGGxIYsMc

Phil Steele was on Finebaum today. He has UAT ranked in the top 15 and possible NC chance while Auburn ranked 40 something. Now tell me why he would rank uat so high? could it be because of the liar you have on the sidelines?

Buy athlon's magazine and you will find a special section just for $atan.

ESPN has kissed $atan butt more than once in the last two months.

Granted Jim Rome crawled him but Rome crawls everyone in the SEC.

TrojanTiger13 said:

Athlon
ESPN
Sporting News
Phil Steele
Finebaum
Lindys
Sports Illustrated

Settle down little sister. Jealousy and hatred toward your big brother will stress you out.

TrojanTiger13 said:
moreno_iv said:
TrojanTiger13 said:

Part 1 of the ESPN $atan special
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWGGxIYsMc

Phil Steele was on Finebaum today. He has UA ranked in the top 15 and possible NC chance while Auburn ranked 40 something. Now tell me why he would rank UA so high? could it be because of the liar you have on the sidelines?

Buy athlon's magazine and you will find a special section just for $atan.

ESPN has kissed $atan butt more than once in the last two months.

Granted Jim Rome crawled him but Rome crawls everyone in the SEC.
Listen dude! If you want to come on our forum and discuss issues amongst Bama fans that is fine. We ask that you leave insults out of it. I do not appreciate you calling our coach a liar. He admitted he handled the situation wrong which is more than I can say about most coaches who have done the same. You have constantly tried back handing us in the face while on our forum. Like I said you are welcome here but you need to chill with downing our University and coach. This is our site not yours. Though I am sure you have some of our fans on AU sites acting stupid, we ask it does not get brought over to this site. We can not control what happens there but we can here so please quit or find another Bama site to release your frustration. We do not appreciate it here. Thanks.

TrojanTiger13 said:
It Takes Eleven said:
Tigrinum Major said:
rooster03 said:

It's clear to me.

RTR,

Tim

LOL!! and UA has been "loyal" to their coaches?

Oh, Unlucky Feline Prophylactic, I was just restating what had been said in the previous post.

You have a pronounced case of redheaded stepchild syndrome. Hanging around here seems to exacerbate it. Ears lied, Fran lied, Donovan lied and Saban lied. Coaches aren't forthcoming when they're considering another job, nor should they be.

If you ever become gainfully employed, you might want to be careful looking on Monster.com while at work. That can get you fired.

It can also cause you to burn the french fries.

http://www.gotthegeek.com/content/view/37/1/

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven said:
TrojanTiger13 said:
It Takes Eleven said:
Tigrinum Major said:
rooster03 said:

It's clear to me.

RTR,

Tim

LOL!! and UA has been "loyal" to their coaches?

Oh, Unlucky Feline Prophylactic, I was just restating what had been said in the previous post.

You have a pronounced case of redheaded stepchild syndrome. Hanging around here seems to exacerbate it. Ears lied, Fran lied, Donovan lied and Saban lied. Coaches aren't forthcoming when they're considering another job, nor should they be.

If you ever become gainfully employed, you might want to be careful looking on Monster.com while at work. That can get you fired.

It can also cause you to burn the french fries.

http://www.gotthegeek.com/content/view/37/1/

RTR,

Tim

I work at Burger King making flamer woopers, I wear paper hats.
Would you like an apple pie with that?
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.
I gotta run.
I gotta run.
I gotta run.
I gotta run.
Don't bob for fries in hot fatty meat.
They hurt bad and so do skin grafts.
Where is the bell?
Wait for the bell.
Can't hear the bell.
Where is the bell?
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.
I work at Burger King making flamer woopers. I wear paper hats.
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.
Ding! Fries are done.

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL I didn't realize that this article would get under a Barner's skin like it has...I don't think the writer meant for it to be this controversial...

Sounds like someone is getting a little nervous if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom