| NEWS Apparel Addition To Bryant-Denny for NIL

BamaFan334

Next level here. I can only imagine this is going to skyrocket NIL popularity at Alabama and something you can recruit with. I hate Fanatics has their hands on it as I feel they are a main contributor to excessive third party prices on things like this, but it is what it is.

Really will be a popular stop on gameday....

Personally. I always liked getting the autographed stuff....rather than buying...
Don’t do anymore...either....

But gonna be a hugh market....for stuff...

Like Bryce Young autographed football...probably 200$

Interesting that they are not doing online ordering. I would love to get some of that stuff but rarely get to go to games anymore.
A few months ago I read an article about how LSU was starting something similar with Fanatics. The only way to order those items, at the time, was through their official site and going through their official store.

In the article there's reference to Fanatics e-Commerce. That's the digital arm LSU is using.

I don't see any reference to there not being online options here.

“Fanatics has been one of Alabama Athletics’ top partners for more than a decade and this new deal elevates our relationship to new heights,” said Alabama athletic director Greg Byrne. “By taking advantage of the expanded breadth of Fanatics’ services, we have put our University and student-athletes in a position to maximize sales and brand exposure with Fanatics’ blue-chip family of brands, including Fanatics Commerce, Topps, and Candy Digital. I think our fans will be fired up when they see everything come together inside The Authentic shop at Bryant-Denny, which we plan to open this season.”

A few months ago I read an article about how LSU was starting something similar with Fanatics. The only way to order those items, at the time, was through their official site and going through their official store.

In the article there's reference to Fanatics e-Commerce. That's the digital arm LSU is using.

I don't see any reference to there not being online options here.
Until they are online, they aren't. Once they are, then I'll be happy. I expect they will be, but then again it might be them trying to push people to come to the stadium at first.

And autographed stuff...kids..old and young....one cant read most of what they sign anymore...

Heres BYs off a picture Be hard to pay 200$ for thatView attachment 21618

These cards are a big deal now that they are able to preserve it on a card without ruining the card. Growing up it was always a bad thing to have them sign a card, but not now since they can do it like this. I bought a Dallas Turner card like this, and I paid $35. Tried getting it on the front end hoping he ends up like Anderson.

These cards are a big deal now that they are able to preserve it on a card without ruining the card. Growing up it was always a bad thing to have them sign a card, but not now since they can do it like this. I bought a Dallas Turner card like this, and I paid $35. Tried getting it on the front end hoping he ends up like Anderson.
I have Shaun Alexander and Chris Samuels Rookie Cards they signed in person with a pen. By now you can only really make out the signature by the impression on it. Sucks.

I have Shaun Alexander and Chris Samuels Rookie Cards they signed in person with a pen. By now you can only really make out the signature by the impression on it. Sucks.
@BamaFan334

A couple i got..... one reason I dont worry about anymore ....other reasons ...but

Copeland n Curry from 92 team can't even tell who signed
D301B7DC-1DB4-4A3B-92AA-5BF0E027802F.jpeg

And then earlie team....Zow about only distinguishing signature

3297587B-EE30-476F-88E2-A8C5992D43D1.jpeg

And then earlier. 60s. Can read most every one

01F36887-F872-4F02-94FA-8C80260B416F.png

A few of my favorites

IMG_4234-X2.jpg

IMG_4235-X2.jpg

IMG_4236-X2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom