| FTBL Apology To All Posters

alabama mike

Just Win Baby!
Men, I want to offer a sincere apology for my post on Sign The Petition. I was angry and upset and should not have put the thread on the board. After thinking about my poor behavior, I feel I owe all of you an apology. If I am going to "get on" some of you for your language you use during a game, I need to abide by the same standard with my post about firing someone. I am human and made a bad decision during the heat of the moment.

Just stopped in to check the board, been on hiatus for a bit... Traffic was always highest on RTB after losses. Sometimes during the Shula Days, the fire marshal got real nervous. It's always when emotions run the highest. But there's rarely ever any need for someone to apologize on this board. It's all good... always has been, always will be.

Men, I want to offer a sincere apology for my post on Sign The Petition. I was angry and upset and should not have put the thread on the board. After thinking about my poor behavior, I feel I owe all of you an apology. If I am going to "get on" some of you for your language you use during a game, I need to abide by the same standard with my post about firing someone. I am human and made a bad decision during the heat of the moment.
Hey! It happen to the best! Most of the time it will a little encouragement! But on here it most of the time with a lot of encouragement! ROLL TIDE!!!

No need to apologize. There is nothing more upsetting in the world than underachieving. With all the effort, time, and money we all put into this program, we all deserve the right to be happy and upset with how we see things going. Wasting two of the best players to ever wear the uniform is frustrating to say the least.

1667933663157.png

It’s all good! I was maybe the 1st to “sign” it!! I even added a thread myself. I was angry myself, but I do stand by the thinking that we need a reset. We’ve got to get back to the BAMA Standard of having opponents fear us, playing disciplined football, imposing our will on opponents.

funny thing was. Living in Tennessee around that crowd
Seeing how that game went. You all know

I was more upset with lsu loss.
The passes that went to nobody
The inability to score in red zone
The 12 on field for their 2 point play after a TO. ( really)
The penalties AGAIN
The drops.
The not covering the middle. No spy? WTF

I thought. Where is all this money being paid out to coaches going.

@alabama mike , brother, no apology needed. We're all in the same boat and if it starts leaking, we all need to do what we can to stop the leak. That's what you were trying to do. We all want the same thing when it is all boiled down.

Love you Mike, Roll Tide!

Back
Top Bottom