Apartment Advice in T-Town

bama_girl12

Verified Member
I just got notice last week that I have been accepted the University of Alabama, for their MSW program!! I am beyond excited but now have began the journey of trying to sort out where I am going to stay. (I live in Ohio right now) I am looking for any advice you all could provide in regards to apartments. I want something safe obviously, one bedroom should work just fine, and if you know of somewhere that accepts pets (I might be bringing a doggy down too) that would be a GREAT help! Like I said any advice is welcomed, and greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Thanks for the advice. The biggest challenge is going to be finding a place to accept the dog. I just didn't know if there were certain areas that I should definitely try to stay away from? The couple of times I have been down to Tuscaloosa I haven't really seen a "bad area". Thanks again!

Thanks for the advice. The biggest challenge is going to be finding a place to accept the dog. I just didn't know if there were certain areas that I should definitely try to stay away from? The couple of times I have been down to Tuscaloosa I haven't really seen a "bad area". Thanks again!

I'm pretty sure most of the Sealy properties accept pets, but you can also pretty much count on not getting your pet deposit back (or so I'm told). And there are some very bad areas, but I suppose that is kind of relative to an extent. I would strongly suggest looking around at several places before making a decision.

Back
Top Bottom