| FOOD Anyone use an air fryer?

@Bamabww I've never thought about whether my grandmother would even eat Calamari. But ...

Last night, fried Calamari with a breading made with Meat Church's Seafood Seasoning. Maybe 15 minutes from fridge to table mouth stomach.

We cooked steak tips in our last night. Ninja Foodie thing. They were really good, and yea I’m surprised I’d say that. We use this thing at least once a day. Have the one that flips up to store when not in use.

Anyone use an Instant Pot? Opinions?
We use it off and on. If I forget to lay anything out it is great as frozen takes only a bit longer than thawed usually (although the recipes are more limited then). It is about the only way I cook a roast anymore. The old "put it in the slow cooker all day" just winds up too dry for my tastes. The real trick now is timing the adding of the vegetables so they aren't old lady with no dentures soft.

We use it off and on. If I forget to lay anything out it is great as frozen takes only a bit longer than thawed usually (although the recipes are more limited then). It is about the only way I cook a roast anymore. The old "put it in the slow cooker all day" just winds up too dry for my tastes. The real trick now is timing the adding of the vegetables so they aren't old lady with no dentures soft.
Yes and also the Ninja pressure cooker too.

Anyone use an Instant Pot? Opinions?
I keep one in our basement - which is my space for office and where I spend my work days. Love it for beans. Also great for making boiled peanuts. Take the skin, bones, everything but the meat off a rotisserie chicken and make great stock/bone broth. I got one April of 2017 and have used it many, many times. Love it. The keep-warm feature is great. I always have a pot of something on the spit - especially on weekends.

Back
Top Bottom