| FTBL Anyone think the Ol' Ball Coach will pull one out @ LSU?

Bamaman37 said:
reger60 said:
Bamaman37 said:
South Carolina is just not a good team. They have a good coach, but that is it. They cannot match up against LSU, IMO.

That's why it would be considered an upset. :roll:

:D

Yeah, I posted that without seeing your post. I know it would be an upset....I'm just saying I don't see it happening. :D

It apparent that 37's job at NASA is starting to affect his reasoning skills. Instead of tunnel vision, he has developed a classic case of "black hole" vision.

Watch out for the void, Phil!

bear facts said:
Bamaman37 said:
reger60 said:
Bamaman37 said:
South Carolina is just not a good team. They have a good coach, but that is it. They cannot match up against LSU, IMO.

Yeah, I posted that without seeing your post. I know it would be an upset....I'm just saying I don't see it happening. :D

It apparent that 37's job at NASA is starting to affect his reasoning skills. Instead of tunnel vision, he has developed a classic case of "black hole" vision.

Seriously Greg, after what happened yesterday, I can't believe my brain is still functioning at all.... :?

Bamaman37 said:
bear facts said:
Bamaman37 said:
reger60 said:
Bamaman37 said:

Seriously Greg, after what happened yesterday, I can't believe my brain is still functioning at all.... :?

What happened, you forget to clean out the space monkey's cage? :D

bear facts said:
Bamaman37 said:
bear facts said:
Bamaman37 said:
reger60 said:
Bamaman37 said:

No, I cleaned it out just like every day....I just may have forgot to put the monkey back in. :shock:

USCe is averaging 4 TO's a game right now. They have no offense except for an average running game. They've just lost one of their best players on D (DL to be precise)

The line came out Monday at 16, I jumped all over it.

Bamaman37 said:
bear facts said:
Bamaman37 said:
bear facts said:
Bamaman37 said:
reger60 said:
Bamaman37 said:

No, I cleaned it out just like every day....I just may have forgot to put the monkey back in. :shock:
oh i just wanted to add another quote, and slim as it may be, spurrier always has a shot, and if not, hopefully he will take the wind out of LSU's sails

Back
Top Bottom