| OT Anyone know where to get a good jersey?

I've been searching for a Reuben Foster jersey for months now, along with a few others as well. I've found a few sites that sells them, but they seem suspect, and I'd rather not get ripped off if that's the case. Wanted to see if anyone on here has bought any from a trustworthy site. If you do, thanks in advance.

The title led me to assume I was dealing with an Auburn fan.
giphy.gif

I've been searching for a Reuben Foster jersey for months now, along with a few others as well. I've found a few sites that sells them, but they seem suspect, and I'd rather not get ripped off if that's the case. Wanted to see if anyone on here has bought any from a trustworthy site. If you do, thanks in advance.

Had a buddy that had a couple game used jerseys of his, but I'd have to chase them down since he sold them.

I found a game worn Rolando Mcclain jersey on eBay, but that shit is way too expensive. Still badass though.

Yeah, the game worn stuff is expensive. I had a pipe burst in my home over Christmas due to frozen pipes. It flooded my master bathroom and closet. We are transitioning our office over and getting all my Alabama stuff framed, so in the meantime I had all my game worn jerseys hanging in my closet. Man, they all got soaken wet and stained. Working with the insurance company now to see if they'll reimburse me, but it's a pretty big chunk of change, so they are being pains about it all.

Yeah, the game worn stuff is expensive. I had a pipe burst in my home over Christmas due to frozen pipes. It flooded my master bathroom and closet. We are transitioning our office over and getting all my Alabama stuff framed, so in the meantime I had all my game worn jerseys hanging in my closet. Man, they all got soaken wet and stained. Working with the insurance company now to see if they'll reimburse me, but it's a pretty big chunk of change, so they are being pains about it all.
It's criminal how insurance companies don't mind taking your money, but when it comes time to actually fulfill the terms of they policy, they don't want to fulfill the terms that THEY SET.

Last edited:
That sucks man. Isn't there a way to get rid of those stains? I've had something similar to that happen to me as well, Servpro came and took all the stained clothes, and brung them back good as new. Hope you get reimbursed, they're always pains in the ass when dealing with anything.

That sucks man. Isn't there a way to get rid of those stains? I've had something similar to that happen to me as well, Servpro came and took all the stained clothes, and brung them back good as new. Hope you get reimbursed, they're always pains in the ass when dealing with anything.

I could get them dry cleaned, but I get concerned it will take away the marks and such that show they are game worn and that I can tie back to pictures. Of course, the water marks take away value as well, so I'm stuck either way, ha ha. Dry cleaning option may be good though, because they smell like complete crap. If I ever want to go back in my mind to the locker room and what it used to be like I smell the jerseys and it's like a smelling salt and takes me back quick to how bad a freaking locker room smells.

It's criminal how insurance companies don't mind taking your money, but when it comes time to actually fulfill the terms of they policy, they don't want to fulfill the terms that THEY SET.

They are trying to tell me they need photo evidence of every part of the jersey before the damage to show that the jersey wasn't already damaged that way. Like up close photos of every part of the jersey. I can understand that to an extent, but I did not have a photo shoot with the jerseys before hand and looked at them with my eyes. They aren't wanting to accept the fact the water stain marks are exactly the same on each jersey since they hung in my closet together and the issue is similar throughout them all.

Back
Top Bottom