| FTBL Anyone from the northern alabama...

reger60 said:
AlaphaMale said:
There's one problem. What are the chances of you being a homicidal maniac who's running low on ear kabobs?

Took the words right out of my mouth and paraphrased them nicely. :wink:

What if it's like that Bud Light commercial? If he's on the roadside holding a 12 pack and a chainsaw would you atleast consider it? :lol:

jfree274bgd said:
yeah just a 18 year old bama fan wanting to experience his first bama game but without a ride...thats me...not charles manson ha ha ha

Have you considered that I might be a homicidal maniac who's running low on ear kabobs or intestinal shoelaces??

Just sayin'....

Argo said:
jfree274bgd said:
yeah just a 18 year old bama fan wanting to experience his first bama game but without a ride...thats me...not charles manson ha ha ha

Have you considered that I might be a homicidal maniac who's running low on ear kabobs or intestinal shoelaces??

Just sayin'....

I thought we banned that guy. Last I saw of him, he was looking for kids in Linden who still lived with their parents.

Good thing for me I was disguised as a short, fat bald guy.

RTR,

Tim

He was undercover so I'm not sure of his true ID. However, he used the moniker Bamarama007. Notice the subtlety of the 007 on the end? Who would have ever guessed a person with that username would be deceitful regarding their identity?

AlaphaMale said:
Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
hey alphamale, who the hell is that broad? she is stunning!!!

Of all the girls that have been in my sig she gets the largest number of inquiries. She is a stunna no doubt.

Here ya go..... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0593961/

I thought that was Mitra. She looks a little thinner in that phot though so I wasn't sure. Not that I'm saying she's ever been fat. Most recently I've seen her in Sweet Home Alabama and Sparticas (History Channel movie) but like I said, in that photo I wasn't all together sure it was her. Side view and all.

jfree274bgd said:
going to the alabama vs houston game...cuz i need a ride to t town...i bought a ticket but my ride isnt fixed yet let me know if anyone can help me out

I'm not like the other scardy cats. ROFL I'd give you a ride down there. IF I had tickets and was going down. ROFL. :cry:

porkchop said:
AlaphaMale said:
Chuck-E-Cheeze said:

Of all the girls that have been in my sig she gets the largest number of inquiries. She is a stunna no doubt.

I thought that was Mitra. She looks a little thinner in that phot though so I wasn't sure. Not that I'm saying she's ever been fat. Most recently I've seen her in Sweet Home Alabama and Sparticas (History Channel movie) but like I said, in that photo I wasn't all together sure it was her. Side view and all.

Yeah, and there is a certain area of that side veiw that keeps drawing my attention away from her face :D .

Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:
AlaphaMale said:
Chuck-E-Cheeze said:

Yeah, and there is a certain area of that side veiw that keeps drawing my attention away from her face :D .

Let me guess, you're another one of those who admire her shoulder blades? :D

Bama Bo said:
Wiseace615 said:
porkchop said:
AlaphaMale said:
Chuck-E-Cheeze said:

Yeah, and there is a certain area of that side view that keeps drawing my attention away from her face :D .

Let me guess, you're another one of those who admire her shoulder blades? :D

Whoa man! Don't even jokingly put me in the same category as the shoulder blade guy. :shock: I'd like to keep posting here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom