| BSB/SB Anybody been watching the WBC?

Ohtani is the one player my son wants to see play the Braves this year. Made sure I saved those tickets from the season ticket package for him. Really hoping we can get an autograph.

If it falls on a day he's throwing, I've thought about making the trip over to see a game that series myself. Also, FWIW, Trout signs a few before pretty much every single game... my daughter got a ball signed by him pretty easily a few years ago at a game in Anaheim.

If it falls on a day he's throwing, I've thought about making the trip over to see a game that series myself. Also, FWIW, Trout signs a few before pretty much every single game... my daughter got a ball signed by him pretty easily a few years ago at a game in Anaheim.

We're Braves fans, but my son picked out his own fitted hat two years ago for his birthday and it was an Angels hat. Probably gonna make him wear that for some brownie points. He likes Trout too, somaybe he'll get lucky.

Trout never even touch one of the pitches. That was a pretty overpowering set of pitches. Hit him wth 100 mph fastballs then with a slider with a lot of movement is unhittable.

Back
Top Bottom