| FTBL Any word On Jameson’s knee?

bamascw

I hate to speculate but watching that knee look like it popped out of joint is definitely not good for the ligaments. I have torn my ACL and MCL snow skiing so I know most people can walk around with the injury just no pivot, really feel like he tore some stuff up in there I would say ACL is probably best case scenario

I guess it could have just popped out a joint and bounced back in that’s not unprecedented, looking back at the injury again when his knee seem to pop out of place I don’t think he twisted at the same time so maybe it just stretches the ligaments

I actually had the same injury in middle school playing football. He dislocated it and it popped back in in the same motion. Good news is for me it was only about 4-6 weeks of recovery. As long as there's no damage to the ligaments around the knee should be good, will have to wear a knee sleeve for the next 2-3 months until muscles around his knee strengthen back up. Shouldn't be an issue for him though, might cause him to miss the combine sadly.

Heard Kirby ask Saban about it after the game at midfield and Saban said they thought it was an ACL. Jeff Allen most likely diagnoses this pretty easy in that tent, so I imagine he tore it. Hate it for him. Hopefully it doesn't impact draft status or that he got that insurance policy a lot get.

There are guys they are targeting via transfer. Also, the new signees have a ton potential. Saban is putting an emphasis on speed at the WR position, he's seen the last 2-3 years what a weapon it can be.

He didn't ask me but Brooks seems like the guy on the current roster with the biggest potential, both as a deep threat and overall as a receiver. Hall probably has the biggest ceiling but a lot of baggage to go along with it. I was honestly surprised to see he didn't jump into the portal himself.

He didn't ask me but Brooks seems like the guy on the current roster with the biggest potential, both as a deep threat and overall as a receiver. Hall probably has the biggest ceiling but a lot of baggage to go along with it. I was honestly surprised to see he didn't jump into the portal himself.
According to Coach last night: Hall is finally figuring it out & doing the things he needs to do to get playing time. He said that he has “come around “ in the last 3 or 4 weeks.
Like you, I’d have bet in the middle of the season, that he would have been one of the first into the portal.

Not saying he will, but the portal jumpers are not done yet (as I'm sure you know). Hall staying (and I think he may), would be a complete 180 from where he was headed a few weeks ago though. Not nearly as confident on Baker doing so.
If he couldn't get on the field last night, probably a good sign that he's on the outside looking in next season. I agree he would be a portal candidate.

On the other hand... It's amazing what 1 game can do in terms of Hall! Probably has a completely different taste in his mouth going into the offseason than he did just last week.

It makes little sense for Metchie to hit the draft now, unless he's just dead set on getting paid ASAP. He's got a real chance to be "The Man" and come out bigger & more healthy after a great year. JW has put so much explosiveness and game changing ability on tape that he's still got a ton of value. Probably not 1st round value now, but could def see someone using a 2nd round pick on him, even if he's siting next season.

These young cats will get better quickly when they get the snaps. Earle has game breaking potential. I think Holden has some Hanks like potential with his dependability. Brooks might indeed be the next special one! They just need some aging & experience!

If he couldn't get on the field last night, probably a good sign that he's on the outside looking in next season. I agree he would be a portal candidate.

On the other hand... It's amazing what 1 game can do in terms of Hall! Probably has a completely different taste in his mouth going into the offseason than he did just last week.

It makes little sense for Metchie to hit the draft now, unless he's just dead set on getting paid ASAP. He's got a real chance to be "The Man" and come out bigger & more healthy after a great year. JW has put so much explosiveness and game changing ability on tape that he's still got a ton of value. Probably not 1st round value now, but could def see someone using a 2nd round pick on him, even if he's siting next season.

These young cats will get better quickly when they get the snaps. Earle has game breaking potential. I think Holden has some Hanks like potential with his dependability. Brooks might indeed be the next special one! They just need some aging & experience!

Hall posted on Instagram last night "i am sorry bama nation". I think he gets it now. He could transfer and make me look dumb here, but that message, very simple, precise, and says volumes about how he felt. He got a taste last night so I have no doubt it's re-energizing for a guy like him that was built up after A-Day and torn down with no playing time during the year.

Back
Top Bottom