| FTBL Answering a few questions on the RTB Booster Club and donations.

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
We've received more than a handful of questions over the last month about donations to the site. So, instead of having to continue to answer all of those inquiries separately, I've decided to make this post in an effort to cover all the questions in one swoop.

The donate icon located at the top of the page in the tool bar is a link to the paypal account we use. All that takes is an email address and you can send money to help us cover the cost of the site via paypal.

Without getting into the specifics of cost I do feel comfortable saying this...

Our server cost includes more than one site—this one, CrimsonTusks.com is another. For you hunters and fisherman out there you'll probably want to check out doemasters.com

As to the update...

Many of you were here when we moved away from the php format and adopted the format we are on now—vBulletin. Now, we are on the brink of updating this site again.

We've already purchased the package that will merge the blog and forums on the same platform. The bottom line as far as you are concerned? The ability for us to upgrade the site is going to be much easier on our end. I'm really, REALLY excited about what the future holds.

Now, back to the question at hand. None of us on the ADMIN side of the site have any issues paying for all of this. Quite frankly, considering the experiences we've all had with different web sites we love what we offer here. It doesn't fit everyone's needs or wants, but we like what we've created.

However, we do value and appreciate those who have helped us along the way in the form of donations. Any amount goes a long way to help support Lance's lemonade addiction. (We considered having a carwash but Doemasters was too excited about taking his shirt off so we quickly nixed that idea. )

Anyway, there are a few "extras" that come with donations. One, is access to a private forum here where we discuss things happening within our sports programs that we don't discuss openly.

IF you are unable to contribute, no big deal. Shoot over to Lance's hunting site and click on an ad if you have the time. A click or two here helps as well.

I'm sure some of you have questions outside of what I've said here. Please, feel free to share them!

By no means are we going towards a "premium site." There's too many of them as it is and there isn't anything they post that we don't cover here as it is. That said, if anyone can assist in easing the burden...well, ya know.

Thanks for the consideration and time I just took out of your day!

On behalf of...

Kirk, Keith, Brandon, Lance and myself...

Thanks to one and all!

Here's a quick look at what we are moving to...of course, we'll change the "skins" where it'll look like this does now...but, it'll give you an idea at least...
CMS_home.png

Dang sorry Terry! I have noticed that but I thought it was something to do with the mods or something else! I will show my support in a day or two when I get some subscriptions in! HAHA!

Well my cluelessness may answer some questions for others.

I have thought about using the subscription Bama sites in the past . But then I came here and have never really had a need to go anywhere else for my bama infomation .
Soon as I get paid Friday I will send you some love !!!

Bigdaddy51200

Back
Top Bottom