| FTBL Announcer’s pronunciation

Whoever at ESPN hired Robert Griffin needs their ass kicked. There's not many PxP or color guys that get on my nerves, on the CFB side anyway (CBB has several, led by Bill Walton). Could count on one hand the one's that can/will ruin the viewing experience. Griffin is on that list. Right up there with Tim Brando and Rod Gilmore. Would rather listen to Pam Ward and Rebecca Lobo call a CFB game than Griffin or those guys.

Whoever at ESPN hired Robert Griffin needs their ass kicked. There's not many PxP or color guys that get on my nerves, on the CFB side anyway (CBB has several, led by Bill Walton). Could count on one hand the one's that can/will ruin the viewing experience. Griffin is on that list. Right up there with Tim Brando and Rod Gilmore. Would rather listen to Pam Ward and Rebecca Lobo call a CFB game than Griffin or those guys.

He is awful. It feels like they brought him in due to his skin color and told him "capture that young audience" and he really does act like he's trying way too hard to be edgy, hip, and cool. I understand he isn't speaking to me or aiming for my approval, but it's just awful. I want someone that I feel I can have a conversation with, not someone trying to use off the wall words and "keeping up with the times".

Back
Top Bottom