| BSB/SB ðŸ¥Ž AlabamaSB completes a second consecutive perfect weekend. The Crimson Tide go 5-0 in the Easton Bama Bash.

Beginning to think we still have issues hitting…girl pitching for Va Tech is a freshman and they’ve out hit us 6 to 3 with Lexi on the mound for us. We’re flailing at the plate like we’ve poked a hornets nest.

First world problems and all, but I have to sign into ESPN+ about 75% of the time I try to watch anything on there... which this time of year is often. Does anyone else have that issue?

I have to sign in to ESPN+ every time. Usually no problems. Sometimes, however, when I'm streaming the Penguins, the play hesitates for a couple seconds. It'll do that a few times during the game. It's... irritating.

Beginning to think we still have issues hitting…girl pitching for Va Tech is a freshman and they’ve out hit us 6 to 3 with Lexi on the mound for us. We’re flailing at the plate like we’ve poked a hornets nest.

It's been a bit better here in the 5th. Not just the near HR from Bloodworth, but overall. The players seem to be pretty aggressive with their swings.

Edit: Uhm...Not on that last swing 🫤

I have to sign in to ESPN+ every time. Usually no problems. Sometimes, however, when I'm streaming the Penguins, the play hesitates for a couple seconds. It'll do that a few times during the game. It's... irritating.

Yep... sign in, then have to activate from phone through ESPN link, and then sometimes still need to verify with an e-mail/push notification. I jump through less hoops to sign into financial accounts on the web.

She launched that one
Don't let freshman deceive you here. She carried a .80 ERA throughout her four years starting in high school, a .90 when she was playing travel ball. Those numbers rival Lexi when she arrived in Tuscaloosa.
She is good…gave up only 3 hits to MTSU, IMO, they’ll take the ACC this year.

Back
Top Bottom