| FTBL Alabama’s Million Dollar Band will not be traveling to Texas!

Dick move by Texas. The band members are students. They practice their asses off and go to class full time. A lot of the rewards of being in the band are these road trips. Serious dick move by them.

To me, the band is the pageantry of college football. Saban brings them in to make sure the guys know the alma mater and Yea Alabama. I know Ohio State sings their alma mater after every game regardless of winning or losing. The band keeps it all going and I feel is the only amateur thing left in college football. This is such a shame as you stated. Texas outta be ashamed even if they are hurt Saban never bought that house he was looking at in Austin, ;).

Its Texas way of doing things
SEC will regret letting them in....
Horns down
I am afraid this will be true. UT will push to operate like they always have in the Big 12. It will take Sankey laying down the law if he has the balls to do it. These guys are not used to being told what to do and they will throw fits to get their way.

This also went for the Bama cheerleaders too? Didn't see not one!! All I saw were four Bama fans! I'm guessing the ones that went didn't sit together?

Back
Top Bottom