| FTBL Alabama vs Ole Miss Tickets For Sale

$300 for the pair in HH is a great deal. We’re not going to be able to make it either so we gave our tickets to in-laws. Whoever plans weddings during football season should be punished. I know … my wife did and my friends never let me forget it. Of course, it was in the 80’s so …

$300 for the pair in HH is a great deal. We’re not going to be able to make it either so we gave our tickets to in-laws. Whoever plans weddings during football season should be punished. I know … my wife did and my friends never let me forget it. Of course, it was in the 80’s so …
Our saying...
1....dont get married during football season ( didnt)
2....dont have baby during football season...( yes. We had 1)
3....dont die during football season....( both mom n dad did))
Moral of story....nobody listens to us fans

Our youngest did. Her wedding is on Coach Saban birthday! Yes Halloween Day. Her future hubby is in those type of movies. I may be the only one not dress like a serial killers!

Our saying...
1....dont get married during football season ( didnt)
2....dont have baby during football season...( yes. We had 1)
3....dont die during football season....( both mom n dad did))
Moral of story....nobody listens to us fans
1. See my post.
2. Miss the 1995 LSU game, miss the 2000 Miss.St game. My Daughter first child had her first Nov. 5th missing the LSU game. Sep 24th.2020 didn't miss any because it was a Thursday!
3. none. Sorry about you lost.
Correct nobody hear us fans!!

Back
Top Bottom