| BSB/SB Bama softball adds mid-major ace Sr. P Kayla Beaver and LSU Fr. P Alea Johnson from transfer portal...

A quick attempt at Bama's roster as of now... This likely contains some errors, so let me know and I'll correct them. Just an overall glimpse of the '23/'24 team though as of today... there will be more additions and subtractions so it's nothing in stone...

OF - Kenleigh Cahalan (So.)
OF - Larissa Pruitt (So.)
OF - Kristen White (So.)
OF - Jenna Johnson (5Sr.)

OF - Lauren Johnson (Fr.)
OF - M'Kay Gidley (Sr.)
OF - Kat Grill (Sr.)
INF - Abby Duchscherer (So.)
1B - Emma Broadfoot (Sr.)

1B/C - Aubrey Barnhart (Jr.)
2B - Kali Heivilin (Jr.)
DP/3B - Bailey Dowling (Sr.)
C - Marlie Giles (So.)

DP - KJ Haney (Sr.)*
1B/P - Lauren Essman (5Sr.)

P - Alea Johnson (So.)
P - Kayla Beaver (Sr.)

P - Alex Salter (Jr.)
P - Jaala Torrence (Sr.)

P - Jocelyn Briski (Fr.)

Started or played significant innings in 2023
True Freshmen
Transferring in
*Hurt and DNP in 2023

Some rumors that at least one in bold might be transferring out. Also, supposedly, the Tide is searching for INF help/bat(s) and maybe C.

Audrey Vandagriff is coming in. Sister of Georgia's backup quarterback, Brock Vandagriff. I heard she can play and will give us an immediate spark with her bat and speed.

A quick attempt at Bama's roster as of now... This likely contains some errors, so let me know and I'll correct them. Just an overall glimpse of the '23/'24 team though as of today... there will be more additions and subtractions so it's nothing in stone...

OF - Kenleigh Cahalan (So.)
OF - Larissa Pruitt (So.)
OF - Kristen White (So.)
OF - Jenna Johnson (5Sr.)

OF - Lauren Johnson (Fr.)
OF - Audrey Vandagriff (Fr.)

OF - M'Kay Gidley (Sr.)
OF - Kat Grill (Sr.)
INF - Abby Duchscherer (So.)
1B - Emma Broadfoot (Sr.)

1B/C - Aubrey Barnhart (Jr.)
2B - Kali Heivilin (Jr.)
DP/3B - Bailey Dowling (Sr.)
C - Marlie Giles (So.)

DP - KJ Haney (Sr.)*
1B/P - Lauren Essman (5Sr.)

P - Alea Johnson (So.)
P - Kayla Beaver (Sr.)

P - Alex Salter (Jr.)
P - Jaala Torrence (Sr.)

P - Jocelyn Briski (Fr.)

Started or played significant innings in 2023
True Freshmen
Transferring in
*Hurt and DNP in 2023

Some rumors that at least one in bold might be transferring out. A couple of outfielders who are getting squeezed out are strong options to look for better situations too (Jordan Stephens is already in the portal). Also, supposedly, the Tide is searching for INF help/bat(s) and maybe C.
Barnhart is transferring to Texas tech

Another win in the portal from Murphy. Former tamu catcher Riley Valentine

They've had their line in the water for a while trying to land a catcher... She's better than what I figured they'd get at this point.

These addition will be a big help? How about pitching? Will we have another Fouts coming in?

They think Briski will be really good in time, maybe sooner than later. Beaver has the stuff that should carry over pretty well to the SEC. Nobody the level of Fouts, but a deeper group of arms, which was badly needed.

Back
Top Bottom