| BSB/SB ⚾ Alabama opens the season rankedf #20 by D1Baseball

Digital camo definitely seems to be the big hit in baseball now. I personally don't care for it, but a lot of others do.
First saw BAMA do the digital camo hats around the same time those tornadoes ripped through T’town. I believe they played USCe that weekend after. I carried my son down for the game and we fell in love with them with that A and the Nike swoosh on the back. I STILL have that hat!!

Looking forward to the season... Lots of good potential arms, which I think they are going to need. Brutal SEC schedule (like usual). Wouldn't have minded a change at one of the assistant spots, but hopefully I'm proven wrong there.

First saw BAMA do the digital camo hats around the same time those tornadoes ripped through T’town. I believe they played USCe that weekend after. I carried my son down for the game and we fell in love with them with that A and the Nike swoosh on the back. I STILL have that hat!!

Hard to beat the College Fitted Nike hats with the check on the back. The 90's kid in me.

On another topic, broke my heart seeing Eastbay was going out of business.

Since I retired from education, I’ve gone to work part time out at our local Home Depot.
I've always been somewhat jealous of the guys who work at Ace. I'd HATE their training program...damn the screws, washers, bolts, etc. you have to stock. 🤯 It's hard to find something they've not seen at least once. I've only managed to stump them once.

Since I've sufficiently hijacked this thread ... what department?

Back
Top Bottom