| NEWS Alabama Football: Ranking the possible landing spots for Bill O’Brien - Roll Tide Wire

I would also like to point out that no one is trying to poach Pete Golding. His name is not popping up on anyone's list for head coaches or defensive coordinators. That is a very damning statement in my opinion.

I would also like to point out that no one is trying to poach Pete Golding. His name is not popping up on anyone's list for head coaches or defensive coordinators. That is a very damning statement in my opinion.
Apparently, Nick Believes Pete is doing a pretty good job otherwise he would have been asked to look around.

Bama is getting better play out of the 3 ILBers (Lawson is getting better each week) and that is a big deal for the defense.

Pete doesn't tackle but he recruits those that do just like Bob doesn't drop passes.

Apparently, Nick Believes Pete is doing a pretty good job otherwise he would have been asked to look around.

Bama is getting better play out of the 3 ILBers (Lawson is getting better each week) and that is a big deal for the defense.

Pete doesn't tackle but he recruits those that do just like Bob doesn't drop passes.

We'll find out against Tennessee about Golding. We will face a throwing and capable quarterback. We going to be typically susceptible over the middle and get eaten up, or are we going to have a game plan to cover it?

Honestly happy with Pete Golding, BoB had a good game at Arkansas. Those plays were there, they just didn't catch the ball or block correctly.
One good game though doesn't remove all the bad games he's had calling the plays against tough competition. I'd prefer him to move on at the end of the season.

Honestly happy with Pete Golding, BoB had a good game at Arkansas. Those plays were there, they just didn't catch the ball or block correctly.
One good game though doesn't remove all the bad games he's had calling the plays against tough competition. I'd prefer him to move on at the end of the season.
JMO Nick asked for two years from BoB and that has happened. I expect Bill to find something once the jocks and socks are put away and I don't believe Nick will be all that disappointed that he leaves. Perhaps Nick will avoid hiring NFL coaches in the future for his staff.

Random ...#52 OG is a bad man. He plays like he intends to slap everybody in the opposite jersey before the day is done. When Bama is playing on CBS, he sure has the time to get around to his task.

JMO Nick asked for two years from BoB and that has happened. I expect Bill to find something once the jocks and socks are put away and I don't believe Nick will be all that disappointed that he leaves. Perhaps Nick will avoid hiring NFL coaches in the future for his staff.

Random ...#52 OG is a bad man. He plays like he intends to slap everybody in the opposite jersey before the day is done. When Bama is playing on CBS, he sure has the time to get around to his task.

The interior OL has improved a lot. IMO that's been the key to a better rushing attack. If that continues, the offense will be very hard to stop as the young WRs continue to step up and become the go-to guys.

My take on the defense: Will, Dallas, and Braswell are playing lights out. D line is playing well at times. ILB play could be better but they do make some plays. Secondary as a whole is great. But we have missed a lot of tackles, especially against Arkansas, and the D line was getting pushed around by the Ark o line during most of the second half. I still am not convinced about ToTo because he misses a lot of plays.

Back
Top Bottom