| NEWS Alabama Football: Ranking Alabama's 2023 opposing quarterbacks - Roll Tide Wire

LOL is this guy joking???? At first blush I thought maybe he was just being lazy and ranking the quarterbacks by which teams will be our toughest on the schedule but then he had Arkansas number two and I sure don't think that!

And yeah, I can see him thinking that Jayden Daniels should be up there because of what he did to us last year but that was just Golding being stupid. We are going to definitely make him pass on us and I predict at least one pic. He will be under pressure and Jefferson will not let him get far running out of the pocket.

KJ Jefferson is a great athlete kind of strong, with a good arm, but he's never been that accurate, and without an elite receiver like he had two years ago I don't see him being a big threat.

Ewers and Milton have good offensive philosophy from their head coaches, which will make them even better. They also have some of the best receivers we will face so they will be by far our two toughest quarterbacks to contend with.

I see Ewers and Milton as our elite quarterback competition to face. If we win the SEC West not sure if Georgia's quarterback will be considered elite or not - we'll have to see how the season goes.

Because of our new defensive coordinator, I would rank them in order Daniel, Jefferson, and Dart, second echelon, but I'm not terribly concerned about any of the three.

Back
Top Bottom