| NEWS Alabama Football: 10 way-too-early projections for 2023 season - Roll Tide Wire

1)100% agree. You can just see this young man's ability.Josh is a big comp. but a pretty good one. Hope he holds up in Pass-pro and catches it well.
2)Pulling for this young man to do just that because IF he does? This becomes a huge area of strength,even more so than last year with the arrivals of Keeley,Pierre,and Russaw +Improvements from Alexander,Dallas,+Koht.
3)He sure is a promising young player!...Fierce competition for snaps at ILB with Jefferson,Blackshire,Murphy,Campbell,and Russaw....
4)Certainly agree with these 3,but it is also going to be impossible to keep Haynes,and more than likely Young,from getting a bunch of touches.Russaw and James Smith will play a lot.Edric Hill is a helluva young player. So is Ricks and Hurley. Also Jalen Hale +Malik Benson will be ready to play right off the get-go. There are others!!
5)IF we get the Right play-designer and Play-caller? Morons like Klatt who criticized this outfit last year for their lack of "talent" at WR are going to eat their self-serving words...This room is loaded with explosive speed+athleticism. I wish Anderson would have been a little more mature and bided his time. But we have plenty! Trust me. And some valuable experience was gained.
6)Kool-Aid really did an outstanding job! What a player. And it will be very interesting to see where The Coaches project TArnold to play. Way too athletic to sit. Anxious to see what guys like Little,Feagans,Kite,DSmith,Robinson,Story,and Pope are about.And the rookies.And maybe Malachi can sustain good health.
7)This battle will be interesting to say the least,and should carry into the fall. Both are extremely gifted young athletes. Dont think for a second they are not.Both need work with their mechanics of course (Releases..etc). And there are some footwork issues. And there will be accuracy issues until corrected. But just like you cant teach speed,neither can you teach elite arm talent like both QBs have. And they are elite.
8)Hope so!!!He has been pretty darn reliable...
9)Without question. Both the OC+DC will be moving on. Along with Coach Kelly and ?????....The Co-Ordinator hires are going to be exciting,to say the least.
10)Dont know about this one. I am one who would wonder why he wasnt on the field earlier in his career. But maybe he can be just what the Dr ordered back there. I am one who hasnt thought our Safety play has been/was elite on a consistent basis. Make some tackles.But not overall big-play guys with all their game experience.

Back
Top Bottom