| MBB/WBB đźŹ€Alabama beats Georgia 85-76 after slow start...

This season's squad has flaws, but they have turned into dawgs come January. They weren't phased by the hostile crowd at Mississippi State, nor did they flinch being down 17-2 against UGA. Nelson had his best game offensively in a Bama uniform. He's also showing up much better defensively. Sears is incredible. Nuff said.

Oats also coached circles around Mike White again. But the resiliency and toughness this team is showing is incredible.

I know I say this a lot, but winning on the road in this league is hard. Just look around at some of the other teams lately. Bama didn't play well in the first half, but flipped the script in half 2... chopped away, and turned it on at the end. You could see the panic on the UGA side late in the game. They knew.

BTW, Bama won the 2nd half 58-35.
Absolutely. Two seasons ago, Alabama gave UGA their only SEC victory. This squads experience earlier in the season has done wonders.

Absolutely. Two seasons ago, Alabama gave UGA their only SEC victory. This squads experience earlier in the season has done wonders.

I was at that game and it was awful. I was there tonight and thought "I'm never coming back to this game".

The crowd was as loud as I've ever heard a basketball crowd. Ground was shaking.

We played so tough in the 2nd Half. Nelson's threes were massive! I was shocked Sears didn't shoot more threes, but as long as we cleared the paint, him driving was there most of the time. I told my wife and the fans around us (Alabama and Georgia) he starts slow and then explodes. Think he had four in the first half and ended with over twenty. We needed them. Big shots at the end by Sears, Nelson, and Griffin. Excellent win and was a lot of fun to pull that one out in Athens.

Back
Top Bottom