| MBB/WBB đźŹ€Alabama beats Georgia 85-76 after slow start...

I know I say this a lot, but winning on the road in this league is hard. Just look around at some of the other teams lately. Bama didn't play well in the first half, but flipped the script in half 2... chopped away, and turned it on at the end. You could see the panic on the UGA side late in the game. They knew.

BTW, Bama won the 2nd half 58-35.

Georgia just can't beat us at anything. I figured they'd be a tough test on the road in the SEC especially this year. They're definitely improved from last year. We started out as bad as I can believe we could've started and somehow managed to just keep chipping away at them until we found our rhythm late in the game. Good gutsy win, I appreciated the rebounding in the 2nd and the way we stopped trying to force too much.

The UA Radio broadcast must get some decent money from PSA's (at least I hope), because that's about all they air during commercial breaks. Don't drink and drive. Don't drive distracted. Get your Covid shots. Stop Asian hate. Take care of veterans with AARP. Sound It Out Together.org (still don't know what the hell that one is about). It's one after another from the Ad Council lineup...

Back
Top Bottom