| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 2025 5-star RB Akylin Dear announces he's headed to Bama.

Let’s see if they stay. If they stay, let’s see if they develop. If they develop, let’s see if they produce. If they produce, then maybe.
Agree, I will add to your "if they produce" statement - if they produce to the Bama standard which of course means numerous championships and always being in the hunt. Another way to state it is sustained execllance. Heck if Coach Ogre and Miles won one NC.

I fully expect him to but I will just watch it play out then I will be happy to declare CKD the GOAT 2.0.
Something I wonder about is the possibility of wanting to scratch the NFL itch. If CKD does well as we think he will, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a couple of teams make a run at him. While NFL and College are still apples and oranges, CKD approach seems very NFL'ish in model. With Morgan handling a lot of the talent scouting and NIL funds for recruitment, it allows CKD to focus more on the coaching and assisting with the recruitment process. I'm not saying he will or will not, but it is something we have seen all the greats do. CNS, Spurrier, Urban, even Bear verbally accepted the Miami job and decided to stay at Bama last minute.

If CKD's model works as well as it appears to be working, I could see him attempting the transition if the right situation came along.

Let’s see if they stay. If they stay, let’s see if they develop. If they develop, let’s see if they produce. If they produce, then maybe.

Let's see if they sign. However, them signing just means they are locked till spring. That's it.

The recruiting world has changed to that of bringing high quality players to compete. Those that don't really, really like to compete will be gone by the end of spring or the next recruiting cycle. But what they do after they sign has nothing to do with the guy in charge of getting them there. That's on CKD.

Morgan is doing far better than anybody else out there. The results are clear today as well as with the two teams in the NC game that he was heavily recruiting. Others have taken notice in the way of trying to steal him away.

CKD needs to put together a compensation package with Byrne right now & submit it to the board for approval saying that if these committments sign, he gets 7 figures. Don't wait. Dangle the carrott for him to keep after it & disregard other offers because he is going to get other offers just for the sake of keeping 'Bama from becoming something unimaginable.

Back
Top Bottom