| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 2025 5-star RB Akylin Dear announces he's headed to Bama.

Just to make sure you guys are putting this together.

That's Ryan and Caleb in a two wide out set. When the others drop, ya gotta take a second and think about this.
Going to be absolutely set at the WR position for years to come. Still have some guys we could add later on as well, like Lockett and meadows(not confident in getting him). We get either one of those guys for this class, and that room is going to be insane to deal with. I can't imagine trying to gameplan for that. It could get to LSU in 2019 levels, or Bama in 2018-2020.

Seriously, dealing with a receiving room like this is an absolute nightmare. Look at what it does to the best defensive minds in college football. LSU did it twice in 2019. They gutted Georgia in the SEC championship game. And from what I can remember, Georgia had a good gameplan for them. Rush 3, drop 8, played with split safety's almost the entire game. Coverage wise I can't remember at the moment, but I believe they played zone coverage while pattern matching. And probably played some man as well knowing Georgia. But I remember them defending certain plays perfectly, but still could not create a negative play against LSU. They had a few, but not nearly enough to win that game. They'd be in perfect position to make a play, but they would miss a tackle, have a slight coverage bust on a prolonged play, or just straight up get beat. That Georgia team had some fantastic players on that defense, many are in the NFL right now, and LSU tore them up all night. Bama did the same the next two years as well to Georgia, just carved them up.

Back
Top Bottom