| FTBL AL A BAM A vs Texas Score

I'm afraid this could be a very challenging game. They are elite at RB, WR, and have an elite TE. Their QB is green but has elite skills. Sarkisian could scheme up something like we've seen Kiffin and Jimbo do before.

Offensively if the run game works pretty well (or better), they should put up a lot of points. I think Bryce can pick them apart and the WRs will be open if the D isn't just pinning their ears back and blitzing because they took away the run threat.

I feel like Saban will take his foot off the gas if we come into the third quarter with a 35 point lead. Not sure what Texas will bring to the table scheme wise but whatever it is I don’t think it will be sustainable.

Bama 41
Texas 16

I am hoping the D is for real this year so I think realtively speaking they can keep Texas Offense under control.

Bama - 38-17 - closer than expected Bama scores a late TD to cover the spread.

I hope we put 1000 on em. They are running their mouths worse than the barners, and I NEVER thought I'd say that. The latest I saw was where one commented on FB that "the wrong team was favored". Holy....fucking...shit.....Tomorrow can't get here fast enough!!

Bama 49
The Colt McCoys 23

Back
Top Bottom