| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. AU Score?

38-20 Bama takes control from opening ko

Backs off in fourth quarter.

Caddie brings his team back for a moral victory. And is awarded HC job

2025- caddie is fired after 3 consecutive losing seasons. Every AU fans say were 100% against his hiring

I'm thinking 34-14. MAYBE 34-17. Caddy has the team playing better than Harsin, sure, but is that really saying much? Ashford would struggle to see playing time at most FCS schools. Dude can't hit the broad side of a barn. Western Kentucky had him running for his life in the 1st half. Plus, Caddy is foolishly running his mouth, so that doesn't help their case any. I'd LOVE to see a 2012, 2018, or 2020 kind of game. The thing is, we COULD do that. But, even still Saban wouldn't run it up on Caddy

28 - 24 Auburn
Players leaving for the NFL ready to get out of there. I also believe some of the players are tired of the coordinators. Some will even skip the bowl game. This will be Auburn’s NC game. Just hope for positive off season changes.

Last edited:
28 - 24 Auburn
Players leaving for the NFL ready to get out of there. I also believe some of the players are tired of the coordinators. Some will even skip the bowl game. This will be Auburn’s NC game. Just hope for positive off season changes.
Bama is a 27,5 point favorite. This would be without a doubt the biggest most jaw dropping upset in iron bowl history. You’re way more confident in auburn’s ability than even their fans are

Bama is a 27,5 point favorite. This would be without a doubt the biggest most jaw dropping upset in iron bowl history. You’re way more confident in auburn’s ability than even their fans are
I agree. However Bama was a 20 point favorite over Texas (won 20-19). 24 point favorite over A&M (won 24-20) 13 point favorite over LSU (lost 32-31) 9 point favorite over Tennessee (lost 52-49). Not that I have confidence in Auburn but not much by the way this Bama team has played all year.

I agree. However Bama was a 20 point favorite over Texas (won 20-19). 24 point favorite over A&M (won 24-20) 13 point favorite over LSU (lost 32-31) 9 point favorite over Tennessee (lost 52-49). Not that I have confidence in Auburn but not much by the way this Bama team has played all year.
All decent teams (aside from A&M). This Auburn team sucks.

Believe it or not though, I am calling a close game as well. Alabama 27-20. Cadillac Williams could be a shit bag coach or a decent coach; its too early to tell. He is however a Barner through and through, and considering he was part of that Auburn foundation that led them to beat Alabama six years in a row, I think he will have his boys amped up. That will be a problem if this Alabama team comes out playing like they've played all year. Though this Auburn team is a bag of ass, you can count on them coming out firing on all cylinders. Its up to the Alabama players and coaches if they don't want to shit the bed at Bryant Denny Stadium.

This isn't 2002 and Saban is not in negotiations with aTm. This barn team is atrocious. Williams has them playing better than Harsin, sure. But that's not saying much. Now if the game were in Auburn, we would be in for a long day. But, they aren't going to replicate that same atmosphere in Bryant Denny. The barn hasn't even been competitive in a game in Tuscaloosa since 2014

Alabama 28
Auburn 21

Auburn gave Georgia a three quarter run for their money and if not for some self-inflicted moments Auburn puts points on the board making it a better game. I think they come out motivated. No clue what our team does knowing the SEC Championship and Playoff aren't at play here. Starting to believe the fans are what makes this a rivalry anymore, and that the players don't care as much. Maybe I'm wrong there, but doubting it with how they are all one force now and collectively about the money these days, not necessarily tradition.

Alabama 28
Auburn 21

Auburn gave Georgia a three quarter run for their money and if not for some self-inflicted moments Auburn puts points on the board making it a better game. I think they come out motivated. No clue what our team does knowing the SEC Championship and Playoff aren't at play here. Starting to believe the fans are what makes this a rivalry anymore, and that the players don't care as much. Maybe I'm wrong there, but doubting it with how they are all one force now and collectively about the money these days, not necessarily tradition.
Georgia beat auburn 42-10. I watched that game. At no point was Georgia on the ropes. Are you sure you aren't thinking of another game?

Back
Top Bottom