| RECRUIT 5* PK Conor Talty ('23) and 4* TE Martavious Collins ('24) Commit to Bama

I believe kickers are graded on a completely different scale ;) 5* doesn't mean crap except compared to other kickers. Just means you are a 5* kicker in HS compared to other HS kickers... Definitely doesn't always translate to College. He's end up being a 3* at best on the recruiting boards compared to other positions groups.

I just want a kicker that when his moment is up.....i dont get that very sick feeling in my stomach.....

Reichert....was til lastyear....and then ...like ground hog day....

Make ur FGs...get it high ( see NC game) ...and accurate
KO in the end zone ( see. A$M game)
Convert 100% of XPts

Is that too much to ask 4

Collins is an interesting player! At 2024 it's hard to judge exactly what he's going to look like by the time he gets on campus... IMO he looks like a guy that will ultimately be an all-around TE... Body & athleticism more suited as a blocker but has really good hands and doesn't move bad by any means. Don't see that super high-end upside as a pass catcher like some of the taller/longer TE's over the years, but he's physical and shouldn't be overwhelmed when he arrives

No offense, but he could kick a hundred yarder with no rush and hurricane winds and I wouldn't use it as a barometer. I've got a bad taste in my mouth for kicker's as well. Reichard has started to pull me away from a negative mindset, but it is hard. Against Auburn I couldn't be any less tense in the ahoulders when that extra point on the tying drive in the 4th quarter and then the one in overtime we needed. Old feelings die hard unfortunately, but I'm happy with Reichard fo shho.

No offense, but he could kick a hundred yarder with no rush and hurricane winds and I wouldn't use it as a barometer. I've got a bad taste in my mouth for kicker's as well. Reichard has started to pull me away from a negative mindset, but it is hard. Against Auburn I couldn't be any less tense in the ahoulders when that extra point on the tying drive in the 4th quarter and then the one in overtime we needed. Old feelings die hard unfortunately, but I'm happy with Reichard fo shho.
We should learn to forgive a look to the future...rather than the past...
I know...bullshit....i still cringe. And remember the 5 vs AU...the 2 vs AU...
Fake vs Clemson...A$Ms ( why cant others miss one every once in a while....ok I remember Codys 2 blocks)

No offense, but he could kick a hundred yarder with no rush and hurricane winds and I wouldn't use it as a barometer.
Exactly!!!!!!! Until he does it in a game, don't show me that BS.

I agree Reichard has done a lot to salve the pain of kickers in the Saban era.......but I need another 8 years of good kicking before my butthole doesn't tighten up every time the kicker steps on the field.

I fully understand the concerns with our FG kickers but in the end has it cost us much in terms of wins? In the NC game against UGA we overcame the miss and won in OT. The only one I can think of is the Barn game that I try and forget but even that was an extremely long attempt and the coverage after the kick was the issue? Maybe I have blocked out all of the other pain :).

I fully understand the concerns with our FG kickers but in the end has it cost us much in terms of wins? In the NC game against UGA we overcame the miss and won in OT. The only one I can think of is the Barn game that I try and forget but even that was an extremely long attempt and the coverage after the kick was the issue? Maybe I have blocked out all of the other pain :).
The long attempt was the one that is most remembered by Cade Foster lost that game with the 4 FG's he missed.

Back
Top Bottom