| MBB/WBB 🏀 🏆 ~ 2023 NCAA Basketball Tournament: The Final Four starts Saturday, 4/1, at 6 ET on CBS.

CBS Live Bracket.

Friday, March 24, 2023

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
5~ San Diego State @ 1~ Alabama6:30 PMTBSKFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
5~ Miami @ 1~ Houston7:15 PMCBST-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO
15~ Princeton @ 6~ Creighton9:00 PMTBSKFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
3~ Xavier @ 2~ Texas9:45 PMCBST-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO

Friday, March 17, 2023

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
10~ USC
Men's Basketball Championship - East Region - 1st Round
@ 7~ Michigan State12:15 PMCBSNationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
14~ Kennesaw State
Men's Basketball Championship - Midwest Region - 1st Round
@ 3~ Xavier12:40 PMtruTVGreensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC
14~ UC Santa Barbara
Men's Basketball Championship - South Region - 1st Round
@ 3~ Baylor1:30 PMTNTBall Arena, Denver, CO
12~ VCU
Men's Basketball Championship - West Region - 1st Round
@ 5~ Saint Mary's2:00 PMTBSMVP Arena, Albany, NY
15~ Vermont
@ 2~ Marquette2:45 PMCBSNationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
11~ Pittsburgh
@ 6~ Iowa State3:10 PMtruTVGreensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC
11~ NC State
Men's Basketball Championship - South Region - 1st Round
@ 6~ Creighton4:00 PMTNTBall Arena, Denver, CO
13~ Iona
@ 4~ UConn4:30 PMTBSMVP Arena, Albany, NY
16~ Fairleigh Dickinson
@ 1~ Purdue6:50 PMTNTNationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
11~ Providence
@ 6~ Kentucky7:10 PMCBSGreensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC
12~ Drake
@ 5~ Miami7:25 PMTBSMVP Arena, Albany, NY
14~ Grand Canyon
@ 3~ Gonzaga7:35 PMtruTVBall Arena, Denver, CO
9~ Florida Atlantic
@ 8~ Memphis9:20 PMTNTNationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
14~ Montana State
@ 3~ Kansas State9:40 PMCBSGreensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC
13~ Kent State
@ 4~ Indiana9:55 PMTBSMVP Arena, Albany, NY
11~ Arizona State
@ 6~ TCU10:05 PMtruTVBall Arena, Denver, CO

but I'm just going to go ahead and apologize now for saying they got screwed with the seeding
I know it was under Gottfried, and I want to say it was the 2000-2001 season where we saw Bama hit the 20 win mark but didn't get an invitation to the dance. The NCAA's explanation that season was a weak OOC schedule.

Now, looking at A&M ...

Some are suggesting the committee was sending a message to Buzz in retribution for his never ending comments about last year's tournament. I'm of the opinion it has to do with their weak OOC schedule along with some unexplainable losses.

Whether it's A or B, I can see the reasoning behind their seeding.

Houston: found in week one of Distractions 101. Sasser's groin injury pulled a string and then seeing Shead dealing with his knee injury pulled a few more. I think Sampson unraveled the knot. He's mentioned "Auburn home game" twice in the last 12 hours (that I've heard/read.) If I've heard it twice how many times has his team heard the same?

No. They didn't look sharp against N. Kentucky. I think their eyes have been on Auburn. If Alabama's staff was buried in research on both WVU and Maryland a few days ago you know Houston's staff has been looking at Iowa and Auburn.

Different song, same notes: Tennessee was looking at Duke and how they'll defend. Flipkowski is Duke's Brandon Miller. Last night it was Roach (guard.) Can Barnes bring out the Grayson Allen side of the Blue Devils and throw them off their game?

Are you comfortable picking Kansas over Arkansas?

For those that didn't watch, Houston looked terrible tonight... like they hadn't practiced all week. Had 17 turnovers, and they were some terrible, lazy turnovers. Sampson seemed more worried about the injuries to Sasser and Shead than he was their sloppy play, heading into the auburn game. And yes, he brought up that it was a home game for auburn. If UH plays like they did tonight, auburn will send them home.
But if he makes it to the Final Four what city will it be played in?

For those that didn't watch, Houston looked terrible tonight... like they hadn't practiced all week. Had 17 turnovers, and they were some terrible, lazy turnovers. Sampson seemed more worried about the injuries to Sasser and Shead than he was their sloppy play, heading into the auburn game. And yes, he brought up that it was a home game for auburn. If UH plays like they did tonight, auburn will send them home.

Sasser re-injured his groin and Shead has a bad knee as bad as I hate it I could see the barn taking them out.

Last edited:
Early lines release for the Round of 32

FrblC7HX0AYWrXA
FrblC7HXoAAkZjM

Heard a guy on a sports talk show in Atlanta this morning who had a perfect bracket so far. He filled it out at his office in 5 minutes. At 7:30 or so this morning he also predicted Kennesaw State would move on … and if they had scored even one basket in the final 6 minutes he would have picked that shocker too. I have never followed college BB very much but it seems to me picking the winners in the tournament takes as much luck as skill. Of course, I could be wrong as I’m only basing that assumption on the past couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom