| MBB/WBB UPDATED: 2023-24 Bama Basketball Roster Tracker

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
Current 2023/24 roster outlook as of now:
G Mark Sears (Senior)
G Rylan Griffin (
Sophomore)
G Aaron Estrada (Grad Student)
G Latrell Wrightsell Jr. (Senior)

G Davin Crosby (Freshman)
F Nick Pringle (Senior)
F Grant Nelson (Senior)
F Mohamed Wague (Junior)
F Sam Walters (Freshman)
F Mouhamed Dioubate (Freshman)
F Kris Parker (Freshman)
F Jarin Stevenson (Freshman)

Players from 2022/23 that are not eligible to return next season
F Noah Gurley
G Dom Welch

Players eligible to return for next season that will not
F Brandon Miller (NBA Draft)
F Noah Clowney (NBA Draft)
G Nimari Burnett (Transfer to Michigan)
G Jaden Bradley (Transfer to Arizona)
C Charles Bediako (NBA Draft)
G Jahvon Quinerly

Players signed that are set to join the team for next season
G Davin Crosby (HS)*
F Sam Walters (HS)
F Mouhamed Dioubate (HS)
F Kris Parker (HS)

F Jarin Stevenson (HS)

Players transferring in to play for the team next season
G Aaron Estrada (Hofstra)
G Latrell Wrightsell Jr. (Cal State Fullerton)
F Grant Nelson (North Dakota State)
F Mohamed Wague (West Virginia)

*joined team in January

Players from 2022/23 that are not eligible to return next season
F Noah Gurley
G Dom Welch

Players eligible to return for next season that will not
F Brandon Miller (NBA Draft)
F Noah Clowney (NBA Draft)
G Nimari Burnett (Transfer to Michigan)

Players from 2022/23 that are currently in the Transfer Portal
G Jaden Bradley

Players from 2022/23 who have submitted for the NBA Draft but still retain eligibility to return
G Jahvon Quinerly
C Charles Bediako

Players from 2022/23 that are set to return for next season as of now
G Mark Sears
F Nick Pringle
G Rylan Griffin

Players signed that are set to join the team for next season
F Sam Walters (HS)
F Mouhamed Dioubate (HS)
F Kris Parker (HS)*

Players transferring in to play from the team next season
G Jaykwon Walton (Wichita St.)

*committed but not yet signed

Current 2023/24 roster outlook as of now:
G Mark Sears

G Rylan Griffin
G Jaykwon Walker
F Nick Pringle
F Sam Walters (HS)
F Mouhamed Dioubate (HS)
F Kris Parker (HS)*
Under "as of now" . . . Is the last name of Jaykwon: Walker or Walton?

I would feel better about this team if JQ and/or Bediako comes back. Then maybe add a few others from the portal.

Agree 100%! JQ started playing well toward the end of the season, coming back from the ALC tear from a year ago. Bediako is inconsistent IMO. He needs to be more aggressive, rebound better, score more in the block and get stronger. I'd really like to see Clowney return for one season and could possibly move into a high lottery pick. Just my random thoughts from an old basketball player and coach.

Yep sears just declared. Man we're essentially replacing an entire team if they all stay in the draft, may need to curb expectations next year.
I may be wrong but I think most that declared but retained their eligibility will come back. Get JQ, Spears and Beiako back I think is likley. The biggest dissapointment for me is Clowny leaving. I do not recal his announcment saying he was going to retain his eligibility so I guess he is defintelty gone.

I may be wrong but I think most that declared but retained their eligibility will come back. Get JQ, Spears and Beiako back I think is likley. The biggest dissapointment for me is Clowny leaving. I do not recal his announcment saying he was going to retain his eligibility so I guess he is defintelty gone.

Correct on the first part... they can come back and almost certainly will. Sears may be the most iffy, but that is in terms of transferring, not staying in the draft. On Clowney, he can technically return too if he wishes, but unlike the others he jumped in with both feet and told Oats he was for sure leaving (basically, he isn't doing it for the feedback... he's doing it for the potential of being a lottery pick).

Correct on the first part... they can come back and almost certainly will. Sears may be the most iffy, but that is in terms of transferring, not staying in the draft. On Clowney, he can technically return too if he wishes, but unlike the others he jumped in with both feet and told Oats he was for sure leaving (basically, he isn't doing it for the feedback... he's doing it for the potential of being a lottery pick).
I think he'd be a 2nd round pick-up this year (Clowney).

They can return, definitely, I was just pointing out that if they don't come back we'd go from a good team to possibly a mediocre team very quickly next year.

Back
Top Bottom