| FTBL 2020 SEC conference schedule announced for Bama.

TerryP

Staff
EBYspAjXoAAn2NV

Last year to close the season we saw Bama take on three top five teams to close the season: UGA, OU, and Clemson.

It's not out of the world to think LSU, A&M, and Auburn could all be ranked next season. Next year could easily see Bama closing out its season playing in its last seven games, six ranked in the top 25 and the last three in the top ten if not top five.

LSU closing out

Mississippi State
Alabama
South Carolina
at Auburn
at Texas A&M

Aubie's have to be pissed. I haven't seen their schedule but it looks like they get UGA moved only to get LSU.

Aubie's have to be pissed. I haven't seen their schedule but it looks like they get UGA moved only to get LSU.

s4f1k.jpg

Looking over the conference schedule. Looks like Bama/LSU have their typical off week before playing one another.
On a side note, UT idle the week before we play them, and we will have MSU that week.

Last edited:
Mississippi State for the win!

Wonder how many football fans are wondering what the deal with the thumb is for TAMU. Their a special bunch.

I'd have went for the kill with something like this.

1565225442056.png

Already got my family that are Georgia fans kissing my butt asking for my tickets to that game. Boy oh boy will I have some fun with them over the next year, especially if we beat them in the SEC Championship this year.

LSU closing out

Mississippi State
Alabama
South Carolina
at Auburn
at Texas A&M

Their issue was having to play UGA and Bama on the road in consecutive weeks in even numbered years. They play LSU at home.

So, is this all the barners doing? Did they complain so much that every SEC team has their schedule turned upside down? Or did the SEC just give in to the constant complaining that spews from the talking heads on the 12th week about SEC schedules?

Back
Top Bottom