| BSB/SB ðŸ¥Ž Alabama Falls in Sunday Slugfest as Tennessee Takes Weekend Series

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – No. 13 Alabama softball heads to Knoxville, Tenn., this weekend for a three-game series against third-ranked Tennessee, beginning Friday, March 24 at 5 p.m. CT. Game two between the Crimson Tide and Lady Vols will air live on the SEC Network.

This Week: #16/13 Alabama at #4/3 Tennessee​

Didn't see a single pitch, so not gonna comment on it. Going in, my hope was they could win 1 of the 3.
Be lucky to score 2-3 runs all weekend. Hard to believe Murphy has let this happen. It would be interesting to know what’s going on. I’m like others would like to know why all the transfers last year especially the freshmen staters like Goodnight, Lord, and Bloodworth. It’s obvious they saw something going on. Very well could be what we are seeing now. A poorly coached team.

Didn't see a single pitch, so not gonna comment on it. Going in, my hope was they could win 1 of the 3.
That may be hoping for too much. Unless we can play UAB every week...not looking good for post season play. Montana pitched last night, she wont pitch today, probably pitch the last game, but right now we cant hit water if we fell out of a boat in the Gulf of Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom