| NEWS WaPo Opinion: The Texas Rangers’ team name must go.Members of the Texas Rangers force were violent agents of white supremacy.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
It only stops when the silent majority says enough by not being silent.

There are lots of things the POTUS does that I do not agree with but I have observed that he goes on the offensive against the political and media machines and they are struggling to figure out how to handle it. My point of this is that is likely what it is going to take to stop the crazy we find ourselves in. Changing a team name in my opinion is not going to do anything to actually help people.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I think for some reason..... a bunch would like that...not sure why...who benefits but the very rich....but still...
After the November elections...
Things will get really interesting...no matter who comes out on top...
But....America may be some different....but it will survive....

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
So hoping so!

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Change them all.

Examples

Baseball
Atlanta Fearless
New York Northerners
New York City Dwellers
Los Angeles Humans Who Get Out Of The Way
Boston Socks Who Identify as Communist
Chicago Socks Who Identify as Priviledged

NFL
New Orleans Moral Atheists
Tampa Bay Believers in Sharing

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
Where are the history teachers?

I'm confused why we're applying 21st Century morals, ethics and political correctness to individuals and communities from 100 to 200 years ago.

TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Because you are dealing with individuals who are religiously driven by their shitlib/social justice/culturally Marxist values that are in total opposition to the types of individuals and values who made America and Western Europe powerful cultures.

These people celebrate mediocrity and have absolutely no principles whatsoever. I encourage you all to quietly ostracize and disassociate from these individuals as much as possible in your personal lives. If you have issues with that, remember this: these people would throw you in with a pack of wolves and completely justify it in their minds if they thought you were a bad enough person.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
That is what the History Teachers are doing today. I am not sure how many of you actually have any recent experience with what education majors are taught now, but I do. They are taught that one of their primary jobs is to teach kids what to think in all classes and that includes judging history by today's standards and not the standards of that time. It matters not that every culture had slavery in 1700, only that they shouldn't have had it. It's also taught in an extremely racist way, with the assumption that whites should have known better but other cultures did not have that luxury.

TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
Reaction score
As a current college student, I can confirm this. Everything in the humanities department is taught with this "oppression" narrative. Its mostly stories regarding slavery, the evil patriarchy, or evil mustache man in Germany.

The funny thing is that you never read stories about living in terror in the Soviet Union or China. Its almost like its done on purpose w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶.̶

rueben

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Well all the Rangers were Texans, so lets change the Texans back to the Oilers wonder who all was involved in slave trade... Pirates, Buccaneers, Raiders... oh and since the Redskins had drop their name, I demand the Cowboys do as well.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
I'm sure the Cowgirls feel discriminated against. Equal rights is equal rights. I also don't believe the NFL has enough Asian or Eskimo players. It smells of systemic racism. Apparently talent is not a requirement in today's social activism and calls for equality. I will be going down to my local auto dealership and demonstrating my concern by destroying as many vehicles as I can because the NFL discriminates against (so far in this response) women, Asians, and Eskimos.

(Thinking like a liberal makes my head hurt 🤕)

Top Bottom