| RECRUIT The Portal Watch 2020-2021: Florida's Emory Jones announces intent to enter the transfer portal

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Saw a video of Daniels cleaning out his locker and his former ASU teammates didn’t seem to like him that much. He may have got his ass whipped getting out.

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club
Saw a video of Daniels cleaning out his locker and his former ASU teammates didn’t seem to like him that much. He may have got his ass whipped getting out.

Wonder what happened there? The media tries making this a covid issue, but clearly something else has happened with him. I always thought he was a decent guy since I started watching him his Freshman year, but it does kind of seem like he's taken an "I don't care" attitude. But he does possess a lot of talent.

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
Tyson transfers in, he transfers out. Things that make you go ... 🤔

What's special here is how his transfer is described as "he's joining an already loaded quarterback room." Brennan, Nussmeier, and Howard. That's a "ummkay?"

Another interesting note here is he is described as struggling the last two years because of "new receivers and new personnel around him."

But! He's on a new team now. Another, "ummkay?" 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom