| RECRUIT The Portal Watch 2020-2021: Florida's Emory Jones announces intent to enter the transfer portal

BamaMD

Sideline Club
Yal being nice to Wheaton, i say good riddance. would of loved seeing him develop at Bama but........... Bu Bye, look at all the RBs make it i the NFL, because Saban had the sense not to wear them down.
Why would you say that? What has this young man done to make you feel this way about him? Because he never play football at BAMA? I think we all were excited about him as a player, but that doesn't justify saying "good riddance" about the young man. Just curious.

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Scholarship Club
I will say it again Good riddance, its a process here, and if you cant go with the process, GOOD RIDDANCE, every body wants it now, careful what you wish for. Never in my post did I not wish him good luck. I do, but I aint gonna give him a pass.. For some reason its a thing to play easy on these young guys. Tough love is what they need, not coddleing. With all this NIL things going around, will come scrutiny.

ericd

Sideline Club
With the coaching move with New England and Vegas, what are the chances of O’Brian going back to New England? And if he leaves, what are the chances Cutcliff might be interested in OC at Bama?

BamaMD

Sideline Club
I will say it again Good riddance, its a process here, and if you cant go with the process, GOOD RIDDANCE, every body wants it now, careful what you wish for. Never in my post did I not wish him good luck. I do, but I aint gonna give him a pass.. For some reason its a thing to play easy on these young guys. Tough love is what they need, not coddleing. With all this NIL things going around, will come scrutiny.
You make several assumptions about Camar and his situation all over football, a game that we enjoy watching and that these guys play. He doesn't owe us anything, but everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I'm sure Saban and the medical staff made the decision to give him time for his injury to heal. I don't see this particular situation as a need for tough love or coddling. I see a 18 y/o kid dealing with a devastating injury that took away something he loves doing. He decide to go home to his support group and start over. We all have made similar decisions in life for better or worse.

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Scholarship Club
You make several assumptions about Camar and his situation all over football, a game that we enjoy watching and that these guys play. He doesn't owe us anything, but everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I'm sure Saban and the medical staff made the decision to give him time for his injury to heal. I don't see this particular situation as a need for tough love or coddling. I see a 18 y/o kid dealing with a devastating injury that took away something he loves doing. He decide to go home to his support group and start over. We all have made similar decisions in life for better or worse.
And you have every right to feel that way. I take nothing you said as personal, so you know. But I am a type person that if you make a commitment you keep it. After seeing the thin line of RBs last year I have no love lost for people leaving, just how I feel.

BamaMD

Sideline Club
Lets take Brian Robinson for instance, had every right to transfer, what he do, Stick it out. Thats my thoughts, and waited his turn. What happened, he was the man, and he will get drafted.
You're making the assumption Camar transferred out due to the depth chart. This is a totally different situation with his injury. As far as we know, this young man may never play football again due to his injury. His decision to transfer may very well be based in completing his education closer to home and his support group with the hope of rehabbing sufficiently to attempt playing football in the future.

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club

Well if his knee hasn't recovered, then I don't consider that being Processed. Unless you know something we don't.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Since Camar wasn’t enrolled before he entered the portal, has anyone thought that grades could be a factor? I’m sure the coaching staff held him out to allow for a redshirt, but maybe he needed to focus more on the classroom.

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
This continues to shock me. How does one leave high school with writing skills so poorly undeveloped?

FKwv4wmWUAMevwx

Top Bottom