| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Terrence "TJ" Ferguson - OG/OT (6-4, 295lbs) Elite OL Terrence Ferguson commits to Alabama over Georgia and Florida State

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Here's one of the recruiting stories where I find myself hating, and loving, the term "fluid."

All along this has been a UGA vs BAMA battle. Two months ago I'd have said UGA all day. A month ago, UGA. But things have been trending towards the Tide, heavily.

What caught my eye is Kipp Adams and Rusty Mansell both put their crystal balls in for BAMA. Both writers cover UGA recruiting.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
The Brockermeyer bothers are finally going public tomorrow. Good news for Texas is, they'll get to see them in action on September 10, 2022.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
2PM tomorrow...as of last night he hasn't contacted a school to let them know where he's headed.

Bama Club
Reaction score
You got'a love CNS going into Kirby's back yard and getting this guy. Welcome Mr. Ferguson ...... Roll Tide!

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Really good looking player!! Love his athleticism... Can easily see why he's a big time prospect!

RTR

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Smart will not stop recruiting this guy. The home folks will also put a lot of pressure on him. Welcome aboard Mr Ferguson and Roll Tide.

Top Bottom