| TV/MOVIES Star Trek: Picard

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I haven't watched the latest Star Trek series.* CBS All Access? Not worth my dime. But damn, if they don't go and pull this one from the bottom of the deck.

Sir Patrick Stewart no less.

* At some point I plan to watch that series. Lead character was pretty good in TWD.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Century Club
Reaction score
I'm a serious Star Trek fan. watched them all and Voyager was my least favorite. The new series is quite good. The first season was clunky but like all series it was just getting it's legs under it. First 2 seasons fleshed out the characters and has tied the original with the Next generation with the early rise of the Borg that turns out to be a federation AI that has gone rogue.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@XXL TideFan, should have been the star date on the sign, right?

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Century Club
Reaction score
Born on earth not in Star Fleet, I suppose.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Born on earth not in Star Fleet, I suppose.
I'm trying to remember here ... when Kirk took the '66 'Vette when they introduced his character...wasn't there a star date listed on the screen (like they do in most films, "two years ago, " etc.)

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
BTW, one of the thoughts I had when I first saw that movie had to do with the music playing when he was in the 'Vette. I see the question repeated often now a day, "Was Kirk listening to Classical music?"

(The ringtone made me laugh. I guess somethings won't change, eh?)

Top Bottom