| GOLF OT: Over the past year Ho Sung Choi's golf swing received A LOT of attention because it was so...well, weird?

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
But, he's making money with it, right? Here's a look at a few of his swings from a video grabbed from YouTube.

Again, he's making money doing it that way, right?

I guess imitation is the best form of flattery...but I'm not sure who he's imitating. Chalk this up to the things you see at the driving range (and I've seen worse.)

252BAMA

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
Where is the ROFLMAO emoticon when I need it? I quit golf just prior to a drive boomeranging back around and hitting me. On my last trip to a driving range I asked the owner for a tip on what I needed to do to eliminate my slice. He said, "Son, you could have both arms operated on and undergo brain surgery and you would still slice the ball". Time to quit!

im4uainva

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Is your last name 'Hartoonian'? (Caddyshack 2)
;)

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Where is the ROFLMAO emoticon when I need it?
It's built into the Like feature...it is connected with your reaction score. And, you got what was basically a double like on your reply. Look for the emoji.

252BAMA

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
Is your last name 'Hartoonian'? (Caddyshack 2)
;)
Was that line in that movie? If so, it was nothing new. The guy said it to me in the late 60s. Maybe the early 70s.

im4uainva

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Was that line in that movie? If so, it was nothing new. The guy said it to me in the late 60s. Maybe the early 70s.
No, it's just that Jackie Mason's character was 'Jack Hartounian' and had the worst slice in the world. He would hit the ball, and everyone on the tee would have to duck when it came back around. No where as good as the original 'Caddyshack', but, what could be?

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
No, it's just that Jackie Mason's character was 'Jack Hartounian' and had the worst slice in the world. He would hit the ball, and everyone on the tee would have to duck when it came back around. No where as good as the original 'Caddyshack', but, what could be?
Fitting that the worst slice in the world would fit the worst sequel - movie for that matter! - ever!

Top Bottom